NameSilo

GoDaddy Domain Push/Transfer process question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This might seem like a stupid question. But I havnt used godaddy in years, I absolutely hate the interface and bugs..

But many people use it to push domains, so for instance a user pushes 30 domains to my godaddy, I get the email to accept these. It opens up the transfer window and says domain name plus 29 others are waiting.

I have one checkbox that says Skip review and approve all info, then the domain name and another box that saysUse for all contact types.

Fine simple enough. But then i have to click next through all 30 domains and enter my contact information. I setup domain profiles, checked my account nothing seems to help.

Am I missing something or is this how it has to be.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We all feel your pain my friend. Godaddy can't seem to fix this annoying issue. I told my account rep that i am going to transfer out every domain i buy until they fix this.

•••
Welcome to the Godaddy house of pain....Joe and company have been told about this problem for months. Nothing - they do nothing.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to the Godaddy house of pain....Joe and company have been told about this problem for months. Nothing - they do nothing.
All have said that Joe is a great guy - and he appears to be a good person. BUT, I don't think he has the pull to fix this - or he would have fixed this months ago. I would suggest emailing a SVP/EVP.

#NoDaddy for me.

•••
Thanks. I was hoping it wasnt me... This time

•••
In my opinion, GoDaddy is almost unusable for domain investors! Too much time wasted on things such as what the OP points out!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back