Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy - Domain Auction problem

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Zakri

Established Member
Impact
14
Hello, I want to list my domain in GoDaddy auction. It shows it's listed there with the sign of the blind eye I put minimum price. But I don't why where to fill the information of its description,age, backlinks.. ext. I don't know where exactly to fill these! Does the site do it or I have to do it?
It's really confusing for me.
Any steps to follow, I appreciate it.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
3
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back