IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Also interested in the DDC discount code! :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Reeja T --- Please share with me as well... thank you!

•••
Hello @Reeja T

Can you please send me DDC membership discount coupon code?

•••
•••
Hi..

I have won an auction...and need to complete payment in next 24 hrs..

Is there any chance to lower the price...I mean are there any coupons for auction winning domains?

Any feedback is helpful.

Thanks,
Ravi.

•••
Hi..

I have won an auction...and need to complete payment in next 24 hrs..

Is there any chance to lower the price...I mean are there any coupons for auction winning domains?

Any feedback is helpful.

Thanks,
Ravi.
You can add anyone promo code
CJCRMN35
CJCRMN30
You can get 35% or 30% discount

•••
You can add anyone promo code
CJCRMN35
CJCRMN30
You can get 35% or 30% discount

Thanks @mani0307

These are the same codes which we use for registration/renewal right...it would be silly to expect any discounts on auction amount to be paid...

this is my first auction...so some doubts :)

•••
I am looking for renewal for my domain, can anyone send me a discount code/ddc code. Any help is much appreciated.

•••
[QUOTE =“Reeja T,帖子:7245985,会员:984732”]@Reeja
Hi Reeja,

Please sent the method too

thnak you

Last edited:
•••
[QUOTE =“Reeja T,帖子:7245985,会员:984732”]@Reeja
Hi Reeja,

Please sent the method too

thnak you
Sent the best method. Godaddy Discount Domain Club at lowest price

•••
Thanks @mani0307

These are the same codes which we use for registration/renewal right...it would be silly to expect any discounts on auction amount to be paid...

this is my first auction...so some doubts :)

No .. unfortunately coupon codes do not apply to anything in the aftermarket .. however if it's an expiring domain then I think the coupon would indeed be applied to the renewal component of your purchase. I already have GDD, so I can't say for sure!

•••
Hey @Reeja T

I'd like to get that DDC membership discount too if you don't mind.

•••
Hello everyone,

If you ask, you shall receive. If the discount is that good, feel free to buy me a drink :P

Coupon codes you seek:
goget35
get30off

These will work on just about anything. Want an even bigger discount? If any of the products you are purchasing have free components included, remove them from the cart and the amount of savings will increase. Discounts are applied based on the full basket and free items weight against it!

•••
Hey @Reeja T

•••
Would love DDC discount if you can share. Just expired and need to renew at lowest cost!

•••
Hey @Reeja T

•••
  • Hey @Reeja T

Thanks

•••
No .. unfortunately coupon codes do not apply to anything in the aftermarket .. however if it's an expiring domain then I think the coupon would indeed be applied to the renewal component of your purchase.!

It is, but this makes your overall discount much lower than 30-35%. Still better than nothing.

For example, I used one on a domain for $40 and it dropped to $31, when 35% off would be $26.

•••
It is, but this makes your overall discount much lower than 30-35%. Still better than nothing.

For example, I used one on a domain for $40 and it dropped to $31, when 35% off would be $26.

Same stuff for me too but yes agreed atleast it is better to get this one

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back