IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Need of the help of the members to get a discount coupon global

coupon worldwide

You dont say purchase or renewal? But really, all you need to do is have to look back on the thread posts and try them one by one until they work. There are tons of coupon codes in recent posts.... try some.

When one does you can post back here so others can see.

I just renewed using gdbbren8 in USA for 8.67 USD.

•••
You dont say purchase or renewal? But really, all you need to do is have to look back on the thread posts and try them one by one until they work. There are tons of coupon codes in recent posts.... try some.

When one does you can post back here so others can see.

I just renewed using gdbbren8 in USA for 8.67 USD.

Domain coupon reserve and not to renew

•••
Domain coupon reserve and not to renew

You've got to try them using your account. People have posted a lot of coupon codes in this thread but only you will know if they work for you or not. Give them a try. Its tedious but if you can save money its worth it. Then post back what you find is working so the next person can see the coupon is working for you (or not) and they will try it.

•••
This code only works for US and CANADA.

1 .com for $0.99 - Expires: 05/30/2013

Code: 99COMS

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $9.99* per year!
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of one new .COM per customer; not valid for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations or premium domains. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal®, AliPay or ccavenue to redeem this offer. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer valid for customers in the US and Canada only. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This code works worldwide.

1 .com for $2.49 - Expires: 05/30/2013

Code: CAG249

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
•••
Another great code, should work worldwide:

$4.29 .COM Domains Including Free Private Registration

Code: CJCRTL429p

Ends 5/31/13

•••
gdbba776 use this for 3.19$ whois

Using it from last 6 months and still working like a charm

Also working fine for all premium tlds renewals at 30% off

•••
Thanks for the codes, they will be useful to all

•••
$2.49 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Use Code - cjc249m

•••
Trying to renew a .com with private registration. Entered about 50 codes. Original price was 25.69 the code that lowered the price for me the most was GDBBREN8 got it down to 12.59
I let this one go past expiry so i couldnt delete private registration, then use a code to add private registration after i reg it.Beggars cant be choosers, i guess. Also note i buy visa gift cards and use them, then when the balance gets low i send myself an invoice from paypal to myself. I dont use my paypal adresse when i register the card, paypal wont let me invoice my own email adresse.
Thank you for the codes Earthian:great:

try ...

295sale geek295 cjc399pf fb99com cjcrmn3a sm99com coder295 nnf295 gofbgauk20 sm99f comedy iap249m cjceb249m 249coms hinch199 cju3 cjc3a cjcrmn5a .com regs/transfers

bacon3 gdbbren8 cjc795dom .com renewals

cwm7 gda547 gda776 gdbba547 gdbb776 gdbbga994 fun3 fan3 emfb7 rev7 phd7 .net .org

gdx347db go35off8 gdx717a gdx713d gdx829a gdx843a gdx912a gd3333k gdx1123g cjcwd32 afdec12a cctlds

gdbbe994 percentage discount (small amounts)

•••
Trying to renew a .com with private registration. Entered about 50 codes. Original price was 25.69 the code that lowered the price for me the most was GDBBREN8 got it down to 12.59

Probably too late now, but did u try this one?

30% off Renewals AND Free Privacy BB2086D60

•••
Is there any $1 code for non-US/CA users? Even Mother day there is no promotion!

•••
These are the standard RENEWAL codes. They rarely change. For unusual extensions (.us, .ws, .cc, etc.) that do not have good coupons, you might get a discount by renewing 6 domains at the same time.

BEST GODADDY RENEWAL CODES:

____________.com____.org____.net___.info____.us*___.com with privacy

gda547_____$8.67___$7.68___$8.67___$8.17__$15.99__$11.86
gda776_____$8.67___$7.68___$8.67___$8.17__$15.99__$11.86
gdbba547___$8.67___$7.68___$8.67___$8.17__$15.99_______-
gdbba776___$8.67___$7.68___$8.67___$8.17__$15.99_______-
gdbb776____$8.67___$7.68___$8.67___$8.17_______-___$12.26
gdbbren8___$8.67___$8.17___$8.67___$8.17_______-___$12.26
bb5020d5___$8.67_______-___$8.67_______-_______-___$12.66
gd50bbpd5__$8.67_______-___$8.67_______-_______-___$12.26
bacon3_____$8.67_______-_______-_______-_______-________-
cjc795dom__$8.67_______-_______-_______-_______-________-
gdbb1568b__$8.67_______-_______-_______-_______-________-
rev7___________-___$7.67___$7.67_______-_______-________-
cwm7___________-___$8.17___$8.17_______-_______-________-
phd7___________-___$8.17___$8.17_______-_______-________-
bigwin30_______-_______-_______-___$8.57__$13.99________-
fb30tld________-_______-_______-_______-__$13.99___$13.26

prices include the ICANN fee

*For .us, the pre-coupon price drops to $9.99 when you have 6 domains in your cart. Could be the same for other uncommon TLDs (.me, .co, .mobi, etc.)

P.S. Please feel free to copy this chart, to make updates, and to post it all over the internet.

•••
Get 25% OFF your order - no minimum

Place source code HPFBG25 in your cart or mention
the code when you call! Expires 5/26/2013.

•••
Another one:

works worldwide.

1 .com for $2.95 - Expires: 05/30/2013

Code: MMO295

Keep them coming Ol'daddy ...:xf.love:

•••
cjcEB32M
SPECIAL OFFER! Save 32% OFF NEW PRODUCT ORDERS!

cjcEB429p
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM with FREE private registration just $4.29!
(may not work if you used a similar code already)

•••
if not for their codes would leave godaddy in a heartbeat.
thank you posters!

•••
Just used this one and can confirm:

$2.95 .COM transfer or registration.

Code: NNF295

View offer details

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year for one new or transfer .COM purchases only; not valid for renewals. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99* per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. After the initial year, discounted domains will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
Discounted XXX Domains 85% off

Email recieved from GoDaddy
"
From now until the end of May, you can register a new .XXX domain name up to 10 years for just $14.99*/yr. That's 85%* off the regular price of $99.99/yr!

For a fraction of the normal list price, you can create an adult site or block a .XXX domain to protect your brand from being used in the adult community. Plus, there's no limit to the number of .XXX domains you can register.

But hurry, this is a limited-time offer! Register your .XXX domain now before someone else does. Visit GoDaddy.com or call 480-505-8821."

•••
Two new great codes:

works worldwide and worked for me in Germany

1 .com for $2.95 - Expires: 05/30/2013

Code: TTB295

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

works worldwide and worked for me in Germany

1 .com for $2.49 - Expires: 05/30/2013

Code: MARCUS249

Last edited:
•••
Didn't work for me but may work for someone else gOfA1001AA . Three .com registrations or transfers for .99 a piece.

•••
•••
Just used CJC599V
buy a .COM C$6.17

•••
Wow, thanks for GDBBREN8. $16 .org renewal came down to $8.

Thnaks again, Gary.

I let this one go past expiry so i couldnt delete private registration, then use a code to add private registration after i reg it.Beggars cant be choosers, i guess. Also note i buy visa gift cards and use them, then when the balance gets low i send myself an invoice from paypal to myself. I dont use my paypal adresse when i register the card, paypal wont let me invoice my own email adresse.
Thank you for the codes Earthian:great:

•••
Apparently all the .org renewal codes for $7.49 + ICANN no longer work. gdbbren8 for $7.99 + ICANN still does.

•••
cjcFW429P --> $4.29 .COM and Free Private Registration

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back