Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried before, but it said payment method not accept. I even tried for 295coms, but return the same message. I am not sure why all my credit cards are no longer accept by them, including those in my profile.

Same thing happened to me as well. Even for .net/.org transfers without coupon code. I just called their support and the guy was really good to process my order. Although he wasn't sure what the exact problem was for not getting the order completed from my end...

I suggest you to call them and get it done before the code gets expire :)

•••
I suggest you to call them and get it done before the code gets expire :)
Thank god for MagicJack! Otherwise, my phone call would have costed 12 times the price of the coupon discount. Imagine paying $36 for the phone call trying to get a $3.13 coupon to process. LOL

•••
@ alien51

That's a different story. I called them and it cost me less than $1 for the whole conversation from Pakistan. Wasn't sure about your location though :)

Last edited:
•••
I have facing some error. after the captcha.
after reviewing many error.
I can say it happened if the coupon is give us cheap domain/ renewal. and we already use similar coupon/ other cheap coupon before.

try other coupon which give you above $7 and it will work
Please try it

•••
Code for today! scott495 $4.95 .coms working, just used it.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Also just found .COMs just $2.95* with
code scott295
up to 3 domains! ..offer expires Jan. 1... 2013.

•••
So did Godaddy solve the issue for those of you who had this message in general (also for the future) or did they just push one order through (which would mean that you might have the same problem again with your next order)?

Did you find out what exactly this problem is based on?
Meanwhile i can't use any discount code. For all cheap codes, this message appears. I contacted online support, got a ticket and am waiting for the reply.

""""Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.""""

•••
I had the same message come up on two accounts when i try promo codes below $4.95

The message came up with the $2.95 code unable to process with this payment method etc

But it went through fine on $4.95 code straight after.

•••
Answer from Support

Thank you for contacting Online Support. We are unable to process the order in your shopping cart. The discount you are wanting to use has specific terms that prevent us processing the order. This code has region specific requirements that must be applicable to the order. If you're unable to process the order with that promo code, you will want to find a different special to use with your account. We email out codes in our renewal notifications and other Go Daddy related emails that may be applicable to your order. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if we can assist in any other way.

codes like scott295, etc. don't work for me anymore.
great. thanks Godaddy :(

•••
Looks like they may be clamping down on code usage/sharing...

Maybe they are starting to realize there are some customers they will never make money on, like me ;) who only use codes to register at GD.

•••
They make some money on me from renewals.
I was able to use the cjc599p code at least.
But non of the codes below that price range work now.

•••
I had the same message come up on two accounts when i try promo codes below $4.95

The message came up with the $2.95 code unable to process with this payment method etc

But it went through fine on $4.95 code straight after.

Same thing.
scott495 works fine

•••
Just FYI - I am still using cjc599p and have regged domain names under several orders using it successfully - hope it helps.

•••
Looks like they may be clamping down on code usage/sharing...

Maybe they are starting to realize there are some customers they will never make money on, like me ;) who only use codes to register at GD.

How do you save money on renewal ?
what is the best renewal code ?

Thanks

•••
just wanted to say a huge thanks to those that put codes up - thank you for the time you give to help everyone.

•••

utomo said:
what is the best renewal code ?

the cheapest for .com renewals right now are ...

bacon3 at $8.67

and the classic gdbbren8 also at $8.67

also try gdbbe994 for a discount on other products , even small amounts

•••
Any 30% of anything codes floating around?

I need to renew several VDS servers and the best I can find is a 20% off code.

•••
.Net Renewal

I found and used 'GDBBREN8' and it renewed my .Net for $7.99

Woowhooo

•••
New GoDaddy .99 Code!!!!!

Hi Guys and gals, just used the following code for a .99 cent reg with GoDaddy............

LKSRTL99X

Hope everyone can use it before it expires!

:blink:

•••

BayDomainer said:
I found and used 'GDBBREN8' and it renewed my .Net for $7.99

gdbba547 brings .net renewals to $7.68

•••
About a week ago, I also tried a code & was told the card couldn't be used & to select a different form of payment. I contacted GoDaddy & had them compete the order on my behalf. They've been strange lately

•••
Yeah weird reading about all the credit card problems lately.

I have another theory - are any of you doubling up on the promos by getting your spouse or family members to register more domains? they could be flagging credit cards being used in more than one account...

•••
Hi Guys and gals, just used the following code for a .99 cent reg with GoDaddy............

LKSRTL99X

LKSRTL99X verified :laugh:

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! View offer details
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••

LKSRTL99X

YOU my friend just saved me $42. THANK YOU :) 3 domains transferred IN :loveyou:

•••

LKSRTL99X

Finally, this code work for me. thanks.

•••

the cheapest for .com renewals right now are ...

bacon3 at $8.67

and the classic gdbbren8 also at $8.67

also try gdbbe994 for a discount on other products , even small amounts

Thanks Earthian,

for tranfer please use this GOFA1001AA
if you never use it before
otherwise use SPN3

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back