IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

hitch295
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

(not to be confused with hitched295)

•••
Any codes for .com renewal at + - $8.67 or so....they used to be plentiful.

•••
•••
•••

games295
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

(not to be confused with gamer295)

•••

games295
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

(not to be confused with gamer295)

thank you RD! Both GAMES295 as well as HITCHed295went under my radar. Is it worth going through old codes and changing the endingings like this with the word codes.

Thanks so much to all of you who mine out these codes for us!! Can't thank you guys enough!

•••
This might work again if you have already tried it, it just gave me another :tu:

iap295c

First time I have noticed the increase for ICANN :talk:
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just C$3.25*! Additional .COMs just C$11.01* per year!
Plus ICANN fee of C$0.20 per domain name per year. C$3.25 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for C$11.01 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, Skrill, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
Hiya guys n dolls :wave:

I need best codes for org and .us renewals plz.
.com renewals too plz.

Thanx :)

Peace,
Cy

•••
GDBBE994 BEST .COM RENEWAL COUPON SO FAR!!!!!!!!

I am afraid I will have to join the ddc anyway though

the above code is better than GDBBX1705

•••
db99cents worked thanks - 99c

•••
thank you RD! Both GAMES295 as well as HITCHed295went under my radar. Is it worth going through old codes and changing the endingings like this with the word codes.

Thanks so much to all of you who mine out these codes for us!! Can't thank you guys enough!

Yes to the Guys that post the godaddy codes

Thank You

•••
•••
•••
30% OFF

fbdomc30

Expires February 07, 2014

This ICANN fee is only .19 cents? why do they change it with every code?
The one I posted above was .20 cents :-/

*Plus ICANN fee of C$0.19 per domain name per year for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name, .asia, .jobs, .xxx and .mobi. Discount is based on list price for new first year registration prices with final price reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including sale pricing, bulk domain purchases, renewals and transfers of 50 or more, or special partnership discount programs.

•••
This might be a new one : $2 : gofhin19
might be geo restricted.

and these old ones worked too:
$2 - $3 : Dbcom249 NOVDOMAIN1 EVENT

Last edited:
•••
GDBBE994 Worked for me!! from $125 to $81!!!! thanks guys!!!

•••

295com
worked moments ago
one com 2.95 +icann

•••
can anyone confirm that godaddy is charging state tax now on purchases, and renewals?

Last edited:
•••
Your order is wrong...you have $2.95 before $1.99

Exactly my point: order is irrelevant.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Just rejoined DDC. Used code cjc35newc to get a 35% discount, and now .com renewals are at $8.47.

•••
can anyone confirm that godaddy is charging state tax now on purchases, and renewals?

No taxes on my order. $8.47 (including FEE) using Domain Discount Club.

I wouldnt be surprised if this happens. Amazon is starting to charge tax in my state come Feb 1 so I suppose its possible other retailers will follow suit. Google to see if Go Daddy is starting to charge tax in your state.........

•••
•••
Wow, I actually got to use Paypal with a code. I thought they required a credit card payment (or is that for certain codes).

Anyway, does anyone have any .co codes? I remember the price being down at 7.99 and now it is at 12.99.

•••
Wow, I actually got to use Paypal with a code. I thought they required a credit card payment (or is that for certain codes).

From personal experience, Paypal was not permitted for any of the low cost .com codes, $1.99, $2.49, etc. I think $5 is the threshold before credit card is permitted.

All the % off coupons should be ok for Paypal.

•••
From personal experience, Paypal was not permitted for any of the low cost .com codes, $1.99, $2.49, etc. I think $5 is the threshold before credit card is permitted.

All the % off coupons should be ok for Paypal.

Yeah, this was a % off one, so that follows your experience. Good to know.

•••
bb50kd5

$8.99 .com renewal ( $9.17 total )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back