IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
@daica85 - thanks - I know about the 35% off code
I also know 40% off codes are rather common usually and that's why I was asking.
I will just wait with the DDC until I can find a 40% or more code - it's not urgent.

•••
•••
Enjoy Latest GoDaddy Discount Coupon Codes

•••
This Godaddy code: GOFKVT04 - 40% off new orders. It's still active in Sep 2017

Cheers,

•••
This Godaddy code: GOFKVT04 - 40% off new orders. It's still active in Sep 2017

Cheers,
I did get the note of invalid or expired of this code a few days ago, but it' working now. Thanks

•••
35% code on new online products and services:
gd7914

•••
•••
.COM Domains for just $0.99 Code: cjc99com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
I've just found a new Godaddy renewal code: C3INDIAREN. It has been applied to the cart but the price does not change.

Does anyone try this code? Does it work?

•••
Use this code. It will give 30% Discount on any purchase: cjc2off30

•••
Use this code. It will give 30% Discount on any purchase: cjc2off30
This code was active and was introduced many times before. Besides of this, there are many 30% codes still works well till now

CJC1OFF30
CJCGROUPP
CJCCOUP30
CJC30C

Good luck,

•••
This code was active and was introduced many times before. Besides of this, there are many 30% codes still works well till now

CJC1OFF30
CJCGROUPP
CJCCOUP30
CJC30C

Good luck,
Thanks @daica85

•••
I update new code 30% off on new orders in Sep 2017

SEPT17G

•••
Do any of these codes work with Godaddy auctions? It would be nice to reduce the 1st year registration price.

•••
$0.99 for new .com registrations
CJCRMN99U

•••
^

We can only offer such great promotions by limiting them to one per customer. It looks as if you’ve already used this type of promotion.

Like years ago lol

•••
I regged a domain for $1 with the coupon code. And now I can no longer reg $1 domains with any of the coupon codes :(

•••
I regged a domain for $1 with the coupon code. And now I can no longer reg $1 domains with any of the coupon codes :(
Each can use the kind of codes only 1 time buddy

•••
Now it's usually used for new accounts because almost old accounts used this type of code before. And each account can use this only one time.

•••
Do any of these codes work with Godaddy auctions? It would be nice to reduce the 1st year registration price.
You can use the code CJCRMN35 to get 35% off, so the price is just for $3.49/yr

Good luck,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back