NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
they denied a transfer :(

any .com renewal code?

Thank you in advance
Cheers
Corey

•••
they denied a transfer :(

any .com renewal code?

Thank you in advance
Cheers
Corey
GoDaddy doesn't do renewal codes anymore. The only thing you can try are the % off and $ off codes but it's extremely rare that they work.

Good Luck.

•••
99 cent domain back again
Code :cjcgroupc

•••
•••
99 cent domain back again
Code :cjcgroupc

I couldn't get it to work either. Likely only works if you've never used any cjc codes in the past.

•••
Its working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-40-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-28-21-40-07.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 63
•••
It shows valid only to the point of processing the transaction, but no further.

Might be good for new users, or again, those who've never used cjc and/or .99 codes in the past.

All the same, thanks for the post...

•••
Just got this via inbox:

35% off
new orders only.*
Shop Now
Use promo code gd6628an

Offer expires 07-13-2016.

Better than nothing, enjoy..

•••
Just got this via inbox:

35% off
new orders only.*
Shop Now
Use promo code gd6628an

thanks for sharing i check

•••
Hi everyone!

30% off works for auction renewal: cjcdefdlc7

$2.43 .com CJCR699B

•••
Hi everyone!

30% off works for auction renewal: cjcdefdlc7

$2.43 .com CJCR699B

Yup $2.43 code works for me, Thanks a lot for sharing :alien2:

•••
•••
Any new promotion code for COM registration
All codes invalid

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can this work for existing customers? How many % off
Coupon codes that have a price/value associated with them can only be used once per account for it's lifetime. Meaning that if you are en existing customer and have already used a $.99 code, then unless there is a change or fluke in the GD system, you can't use another code of that value.

If you have used a $.99 code, then you are done with that value for the lifetime of your account. However, if you haven't used $1.99 code before for example but are an existing customer, then you can use a code of that value...ONCE.

It's a once and done for each $ value code for your accounts life, unless GD changes their policies or there is some kind or rare special or fluke.

Good Luck.

•••
Coupon codes that have a price/value associated with them can only be used once per account for it's lifetime. Meaning that if you are en existing customer and have already used a $.99 code, then unless there is a change or fluke in the GD system, you can't use another code of that value.

If you have used a $.99 code, then you are done with that value for the lifetime of your account. However, if you haven't used $1.99 code before for example but are an existing customer, then you can use a code of that value...ONCE.

It's a once and done for each $ value code for your accounts life, unless GD changes their policies or there is some kind or rare special or fluke.

Good Luck.
Can I get like a $5 godaddy coupon code for a .com? Have used the .99 and $2.5 before. I know I can use that again

•••
Can I get like a $5 godaddy coupon code for a .com? Have used the .99 and $2.5 before. I know I can use that again
You can use any code value/price that you have not used before. There are some $1.99, $2.95 and some others out there. You can try going through the last few pages of this thread and see if you can find some for a value/price that you haven't used before and try those. If not, then you should be able to find some on Google, Bing, etc. by search for something like "Godaddy domain codes", "Godaddy codes" or something along those lines. You should be able to find something that you haven't used.

Good Luck. ;)

•••
I got this message for code BB1026A:
This promotional code does not apply to renewals and requires a $1.00 minimum order. Add $1.00 in new products to save 25%.

•••
Cjcrmn2cp --- $2 for the first year then $9.99 per year. It might works for domain privacy only $2. Check it out.

•••
I got this message for code BB1026A:
This promotional code does not apply to renewals and requires a $1.00 minimum order. Add $1.00 in new products to save 25%.
Godaddy doesn't have codes that work for renewals with an extremely rare exception. They stopped that last year.

•••
Just got this via inbox:

35% off
new orders only.*
Shop Now
Use promo code gd6628an

Works for closeout/auction renewals

•••
Works for closeout/auction renewals

More specifically it only works for non DDC members so its only removing the 35% from the amount that Godaddy is charging you for the renewal of the expired auction purchase, not off the auction purchase itself. If you're buying closeout domains on Godaddy you really should be a DDC member, pays itself off in like 10 purchases

•••
More specifically it only works for non DDC members so its only removing the 35% from the amount that Godaddy is charging you for the renewal of the expired auction purchase, not off the auction purchase itself. If you're buying closeout domains on Godaddy you really should be a DDC member, pays itself off in like 10 purchases

I use coupon to save on auction renewal and I don't reg,renew,transfer with godaddy. I don't like paying for DDC when I pay under $8.70 for .com at Uniregistry and at no extra cost.

Just got another drop domain for $22 renewal included.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back