Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Tried pretty much every code on the last 2 pages. Nada. They all say invalid or some other error even though I never used any of them before.

Requested unlock to transfer names out of GD instead. Why pay $15+privacy fee when I can get it for $9 or less elsewhere with no codes and free privacy?

Don't know about registration but CJCRMN35 is the best working code for renewals.

•••
Don't know about registration but CJCRMN35 is the best working code for renewals.

How much does that come to for a dot com renewal? Thanks

•••
•••

Thanks but it did not work for me unfortunately.

•••
•••
I'm still curious as to why you guys don't join DDC? With some promo codes you can get it for around $70 a year. That drops each renewal to $8.47 and transfers to $8.17. If you renew 20-30 domains a year it pays itself off entirely.

Also, for people that have a lot of domains, have a rep at GD and spend quite a bit on auctions, you can email your rep and ask to have a few years of DDC comp'd. I've done it.

•••
try TDEVB34UK .. it's second best code for renewals

Thanks I'll put it in my list for next time.

I'm still curious as to why you guys don't join DDC? With some promo codes you can get it for around $70 a year. That drops each renewal to $8.47 and transfers to $8.17. If you renew 20-30 domains a year it pays itself off entirely.

Also, for people that have a lot of domains, have a rep at GD and spend quite a bit on auctions, you can email your rep and ask to have a few years of DDC comp'd. I've done it.

Good advice, but for me that did not work. I had a huge port at GD and tried to get some deals they said no so I transferred everything out. Only names I have there now are names I bought from someone else and had pushed to my GD account. I had a bunch coming up for renewals too hence why I was here trying codes. In the end, it's not worth the effort. After spending 20+ minutes putting in codes and resetting when they fail or give errors it gets old lol. Then you have the 10 step shopping cart and ugly interface. Anyway if I do find one that works I'll post back.

•••
Both CJCRMN35 and TDEVB34UK do not work to renewals. You can change currency from USD to INR to get 27% Off, ₨699.00 is about $10.48

•••
CJCRMN35
Regged 2 new .coms
$19.85 total.

•••
This is the lowest price now. There are no better deals or codes anymore. Those days are gone.

35% is the best you will do now and it has been that way for a month or so.

There were a few good codes recently that brought it down to $8.67, but those are gone too.

Yes very expensive these days
Few months ago, I saw promotional offer for .info or .biz only $1 or $2
I see the cheapest promo deals now on godaddy.com are these
SALE
• .BIZ $8.17* - Save 59%
• .ASIA $4.17* - Save 79%

Any cheaper promo deals for non .com extensions?

Cheers! :)

•••
Any working codes for .net transfer

•••
Is there a coupon to get godaddy Domain name club cheaper lol?

•••
Is there a coupon to get godaddy Domain name club cheaper lol?

Try this if you are just joining for the first time.
35% off all new products.

CJCRMN35

•••
Any discount codes available for registering a new .ca?

•••
Hi all are there any coupons for .de domain new buy , i searched but didnt find on this topic, have a nice day.

•••
You can register .DE domain on GoDaddy for $5.19 with coupon code CJCRMN35, discount 35%.

•••
You can register .DE domain on GoDaddy for $5.19 with coupon code CJCRMN35, discount 35%.
thank you i was trying cupons to get best one i found the code you said and thinking is it low as possible have a nice day.

•••
Hello,
is there any bigger discount coupon than "CJCRMN35" ?
it's a new product "i will get 3 years web hosting"

Thanks in advance

•••
Any discounts for .com bulk registration?

•••
Hi which is the best coupon when buying closeout domains?

•••
•••
looks like cuopon time is closed ? for cupon websites for godaddy , by the way are there any coupons for .com do you guys know. have a nice day

•••
CJCRMN35

Worked for me today for 4 .com hand regs.

•••
i need cuopon .com
2-4 $ please argent

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back