NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sears, auto parts stores, clothing stores, etc..mainly every big chain stores will have codes to be used. Most of the GD codes don't work unless you're buying a product like DDC, privacy, etc.
Honey works on almost all famous Online Retailers and their coupons work 75% of the time. For GoDaddy the best way to find new coupons is to clear your cookies and visit the webpage. They usually popup new offer coupons.

•••
I just renewed a .com in Canadian funds for $13.33

Promo code TEB1456D5 was successfully applied!

ICANN Fees* C$0.25
Total cost C$13.33

Total savings C$6.91

Not sure if it is unique to one transaction but it's the lowest I have
seen there is a looooong time :)

GL hope it works!

•••
gd6367ak just worked for new .com
Brought down to $10.67

•••
•••
Tecom didn't work but CJCR699B was working.
CJCR699B confirmed working from Canada for .COM on aged account that usually spits out all coupon codes saying I've already used that promotion, so this is the first low dollar coupon I have seen work for quite awhile. :)

•••
Here's a USD $4.99 .ORG coupon (CAD $6.45 + $0.25 taxes&fees in my shopping cart as of writing this):
CJCTECHORG

•••
CJCR699B brought total down to $12.93 cdn Tecom no deals
I am not paying $14+ to renew- transfer out.
BB50RD5 cuts my private reg price in half
Miss the $1 coupons...

•••
•••
wow .....CJCR699B is the best GD coupon i have used ..... got a domain for just INR 161 that's equal to $2.41

•••
Worked for ne as well.
Only once but also nice.

•••
wow .....CJCR699B is the best GD coupon i have used ..... got a domain for just INR 161 that's equal to $2.41

Not sure why but it gives me $9+ .. tried other currencies too

By the way, a lot of working codes have expired this week.. from the list of working codes, the best one was CJCRMN35 .. which brought down the price to USD 9.92

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
Do you have a coupon for renewal

•••
Hello,
Do you have a coupon for renewal

gdbbg366
TDEVB34UK
bb2018a
cjcdeal15b
fbfhpg30
cjc2off30
gdbbf15
DDCDS2015
CJCRMN35
cjcrmn30a
gdbbc687
gdbbj1005
gd6367ak
CJCR699B

Check all of these.. you will get a small discount.. would be better to transfer out.

•••
Thank you, but unfortunately did not get.
I paid them :)

•••
fbhpg30

just got this one from GoDaddy. Probably listed before, not sure. It saids it's good for new products. I didn't try it yet.

•••
Does anyone have a coupon for DDC renewal (which works) or do we have to wait for it to expire, delete it, and then use a new coupon. Please indicate which coupon code, how it works, and discount rate.

•••
Does anyone have promo code for transferring .net domain to godaddy?

•••
35% off new product purchases: gd6370a (Offer expires 04-11-2016)

•••
•••
•••
•••
OK. I see if it still works for next week. TY.

•••
GOFDC023
for $0.99 new domain .com

•••
•••
Has anyone got anything better than 35% for anything new?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back