Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Who's my Daddy? Definitely not GoDaddy. I just ran my coupon tool (it's free, in my signature) on my primary account and GoDaddy didn't show me much love. I found two 2.95s, two 5.99s, and 1 coupon:
tdefr99
for $0.81, making it a true $.99 after ICANN.

•••
Who's my Daddy? Definitely not GoDaddy. I just ran my coupon tool (it's free, in my signature) on my primary account and GoDaddy didn't show me much love. I found two 2.95s, two 5.99s, and 1 coupon:
tdefr99
Thank you. Its truly 0.99 after ICANN. A first for me. Where did you uncover this gem? Thks again!

•••
•••
Hi
Anyone have a code for :
  1. .Me Renewal
  2. Domain Discount Club
Renewals seem to come all at once & so soon!
Let me know if any have worked for you all. Cheers & have an awesome weekend!

•••
Please don't flame if you already knew about this...posting for beginning domainers

If you register/renew more than 100 domains a year, it's worth signing up for Godaddy's discount domain club so you don't have to chase after these coupon codes. $10 a month and you get dotcoms for $8.38

godaddy.com/domains/discount-domains.aspx

•••
I've exhausted all the codes posted lately, however, an old one that was posted a while back still seems to work from Europe.

mma295 - 2.95

•••
.COM for $0.81+0.18=$0.99

Gofhes19

worked as link codes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just tried to register a name at GoDaddy; but there was no box to accept promo codes. (U.K. based)
Has anybody else had this happen?
I've used quite a lot of promo codes over the past year. Does anybody know if GoDaddy have set a limit?

Regards

Ralph.

•••
I just tried to register a name at GoDaddy; but there was no box to accept promo codes. (U.K. based)
I've used quite a lot of promo codes over the past year. Does anybody know if GoDaddy have set a limit?

I've just tried it out this morning and it allows me to add a promo code and I'm also UK based?

Is there any difference with the page layout/format? ....or is it simply a case that the "Promo code" tab is missing from where it normally is in the bottom left corner??

•••

Regards

Ralph.

I'm based in South Africa and I've noticed this 2 days ago. Layout has changed. Below the domain price on the checkout section on the right of the screen, its says promo. just click it and a box will pop up, allowing you to enter the code.

•••
Thanks guys.

The new layout had me confused, and I missed it.
None of the codes I tried worked; so I paid the $8.37 I didn't want to take a long while because there was a dropped name that I wanted, and did'nt want it to slip by.

Regards

Ralph.

•••
@Ralph2472 OK good, will keep that in mind, also most of the codes are pretty old but if you want try SAS599 or CHAT599 they're not as cheap, about £4 but you can use them multiple times on one account.

Edit: Just saw you've been a member since 2009 so you probably knew that anyway O.o

•••
Just tried dog149 and it still works for 1.49+ icann fee

•••
"I just ran my coupon tool (it's free, in my signature)
@greggb, I uses your tool and found more than 10 coupon codes of less than $2. At checkout the discount shows up but when I confirm the order the next page always shows "There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment." I tried a number of the verified codes and they were all blocked. This problem goes away if I just use my DDC price of $8 something.

•••
TDE199UKV worked. $1.17 total for a .com name.

•••
•••
Any new .com registration code ? .
I used all the others...

•••
Any new .com registration code ? .
I used all the others...
Just the ones that are posted on the last 20-30 pages. Some of the ones way back several pages still work.

•••
I'm based in South Africa and I've noticed this 2 days ago. Layout has changed. Below the domain price on the checkout section on the right of the screen, its says promo. just click it and a box will pop up, allowing you to enter the code.
I'm in the U.S. and I started to panic. Thanks for the help.

•••
if the box ever does disappear for you, try one of the coded links in this thread. then replace the code at the end of the link with whatever code you want to try.

•••
tde295ie worked for a 1.13 Euro transfer in Europe (Germany). Thanks!
its working for me i m just change godaddy server (ca.godaddy /com) than working only $1.74 thanks for share

other no any code working for me

•••
te99comr

Worked for $1.17 .COM. :) :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
tdefr99
Love this idea! I downloaded, watched your tutorial, but can't get it to work. What am I missing?

Also, the promo code box is now in the subtotal box on the upper right corner of the screen (np won't let me post a pic or link to a pic, sorry)...different than at the bottom of the screen, as it has been forever, and as shown in your video. Are they trying to combat your extension, or has it been that way for a while?

Thanks again for this time-saving invention!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back