NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes can confirm that 6.19 is the best possible, although the headline 6.99 will put a lot of pressure on small domain reg cos....looks like this thread is over now until the next time........

And how did you do it? WHat did you use to get the 6.19??

•••
smtp routine + coupon code

•••
smtp routine + coupon code

Damn I got rid of that!

link me up please!

•••
•••
thanks!

Post #1 updated!

•••
•••
Ty for sharing!

1st post updated!

•••
hmm looks like the 1.99 promotion is gone back up...

EDIT!!!

4.19 Domains back Up!!!

Instructions on 1st post

•••
Hmm Looks like They got rid of this loophole... ah well to keep looking!

Please update me if anything is found

so I can change the 1st post

•••
amazon1 - 10% off at TDNAM registration confirmed.

•••
wasistdas said:
amazon1 - 10% off at TDNAM registration confirmed.

Thankyou very much!

Rep Added!

Hmm Seems as though none of the godaddy codes work... I tried any1 else have this problem???

Last edited:
•••
latest thing seems to be 6.19

updating first post!

•••
Code "David" no longer works.

•••
Ya i saw that... didnt knwo if it was a glitch or sumthing

Thanks for confirmation!

•••
New Code!

for saving 10%

ICANN1

Thanks to Oxdomains!

•••
"Candy" still works for $1 off.

"USA6" is now $5 off any purchase of $30 or more.

Stephen

•••
Thanks for the update!

post updated!

•••
USA6 works perfectly. -5!!! I love it !!! 4 domains (3 coms and 1 net with 3 folders) with the code totalled 25.77! NOTE: does not work with 10% off codes.

•••
Nice! Thanks for confirming

Glad to profited greatly!!!

Please help continue to update this thread by posting any godaddy codes you use that are not listed in the 1st post

Thanks for all you help

Iravan

•••
Looks like the best and fastest deal at the moment is to buy 5 domains +5 online file folders + 5$ off coupon code; 30.95$ (6.19 each name).

•••
gdg1104b - this gives you GD's "business solutions" pricing on some nondomain products (30% off):

Web Site Builders:
Easily design your own site and boost your traffic with WebSite Tonight(R) Deluxe (10 Pages), featuring over 190 templates and more than 1,700 photo images and Deluxe Traffic Blazer(R), including Express Email Marketing(TM). Plus, Traffic Facts advanced site statistics.

Regular Price: $171.75 Business Solutions Price: $120.13
http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/smallbiz.asp?gdg1104b

Domain Buyers:
Build and protect your brand from copycats, spammers and more! Our Domain Buyers Business Solution includes a domain name of your choice, a BONUS 3-TLD Domain Name Pack*, Private Registration and a membership to The Domain Name Aftermarket.

Regular Price: $43.09 Business Solutions Price: $31.92

* Once you select your domain name, Go Daddy will find three additional domain names for you. (Matching from .NET, .ORG, .INFO, .BIZ and .NAME.). Plus ICANN fee of 25 cents per domain name year.

Email Users:
Stay organized in the office or on the road with FIVE email accounts that can hold up to 1000 MB. Plus, get our Deluxe Online File Folder with 1,000 MB of storage and our Deluxe Online Group Calendar for up to 15 users.

Regular Price: $49.95 Business Solutions Price: $34.88

eCommerce Sites:
Launch a safe, secure Web store that accepts credit cards with our eCommerce Sites Business Solution! Get Deluxe Quick Shopping Cart(TM), featuring a 100-product catalog, a Turbo SSL(TM) Secure Certificate and a Standard U.S. Merchant Account.

Regular Price: $406.47 Business Solutions Price: $284.47

Web Developers:
Power-packed hosting, security and site statistics! Get it all with one year of Deluxe Hosting, featuring 2,000 MB of storage, 100 GB of bandwidth and more. Plus, a Turbo SSL(TM) Secure Certificate and Traffic Facts detailed statistics.

Regular Price: $161.35 Business Solutions Price: $112.85

Expanded Web Sites:
High-traffic, high-performance hosting with added security and control! Our Expanded Web Sites Business Solution gives you a Virtual Dedicated Server Hosting Plan, a Turbo SSL(TM) Secure Certificate and Plesk Unlimited control panel.

Regular Price: $556.03 Business Solutions Price: $389.10

---------------

Also, instead of using the economy edition email thing to get reduced domain pricing, you can buy a years membership to TDNAM ($4.95). It gives you $1.99 domains plus a subscription to something thats actually useful.

•••
Thanks! 1st post has been updated!

•••
Oh, with the TDNAM thing, you can use the amazon1 code to get 10% off (gives 10% off to the entire order), but you cant combine it with any other codes.

•••
I no longer see 1.99 with SMTP purchase... help is there any other way

•••
tk said:
I no longer see 1.99 with SMTP purchase... help is there any other way

1st post you can get TDNAM mambership and a 6.19$ domain registration

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back