IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the best code for godaddy renews is "TRANSFER" ;)

If that's the best code than what about β€œ99word” or "99WORD" - In my view this is the finest Coupon code i have ever seen... You can purchase .Com domain just for 99 cents... this can't get better i have seen all coupons but none like this so do let me know what you think of this?

•••
If that's the best code than what about β€œ99word” or "99WORD" - In my view this is the finest Coupon code i have ever seen... You can purchase .Com domain just for 99 cents... this can't get better i have seen all coupons but none like this so do let me know what you think of this?

I'll say you're the man.

•••

Tried it, got this:
"You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price."

Price remained at 119.88

•••

Thank you. Just got me a dot com for 99 cents. :)

•••
gofdusch10 is good for a $.99 +icann .com. Enjoy :)

•••
Act fast and save 20%* on new domains, including these we found just for you.
Use promo code gdbbf15 in your cart when you order.

- just got this via email

•••
Act fast and save 20%* on new domains, including these we found just for you.
Use promo code gdbbf15 in your cart when you order.

- just got this via email
LOL, I got the same email from them a little earlier.

Were any of the domains they "Found just for you" any good? LOL

The ones they sent in my message were so bad it was almost funny. ;)

•••
Yeah, they recommended the domain I bought using available nTLD's

•••
Sorry,just checking, these .99 cents godaddy domain registrations are only good for one single domain purchase, but not more than one, is that right? I have seen that some people are getting more than one at .99 cents and am wondering if there is a trick to it? Do I have to buy them each separate,using a promo code or what?

•••
Sorry,just checking, these .99 cents godaddy domain registrations are only good for one single domain purchase, but not more than one, is that right? I have seen that some people are getting more than one at .99 cents and am wondering if there is a trick to it? Do I have to buy them each separate,using a promo code or what?
Most of the $.99 codes are only good for one domain. To get more than one at the $.99 price you have to buy them 1 at a time using a different code for each domain.

•••
Wow, are there a lot of different .99 cent promo codes?

•••

I was only purchasing one domain so I didnt try more.

•••
The "trick" doesn't work. Again, I've tried thousands of times, including just now.

Dunno why t works with you.

Remove the domain from the cart.
Go to GD homepage
Clean your browser history
Search for the name again and go to cart.
It just worked for me with this procedure but it didn't when I simply removed the name without cleaning the history.

•••
Wow, are there a lot of different .99 cent promo codes?
Yeah, there are several, if you look at the last 5-10 pages you will find many. Some are linked/grouped together so if you use one, some other linked codes won't work. There are several throughout this thread so just go through and find as many as you can and just start using them as needed.

•••
Thanks. I have none to renew this month but when I have more, I'll try this

Remove the domain from the cart.
Go to GD homepage
Clean your browser history
Search for the name again and go to cart.
It just worked for me with this procedure but it didn't when I simply removed the name without cleaning the history.

•••
Thanks. I have none to renew this month but when I have more, I'll try this

That code works for a new domain; I don't think you can use it for renewals

•••

Franking speaking if you are using it for your personal site than one should be more than enough and really this coupon "99WORD" is just for this purpose only as you know mostly a common person will be buying .Com at 12-14$ while here it’s direct 99 cents, so demanding to have more than one is bit unfair but yes you are right we could use it multiple times but there is a trick which I won’t like to say here.

•••
Yeah, there are several, if you look at the last 5-10 pages you will find many. Some are linked/grouped together so if you use one, some other linked codes won't work. There are several throughout this thread so just go through and find as many as you can and just start using them as needed.

I could be wrong but honestly I can’t single a single Coupon code which gives 99 Cents for purchasing. There are surely around 1.5 – 2$ range coupons but not 99 cents and lastly even IF there was it’s not available now so at the moment "99WORD" is the only coupon code that I know from where we can purchase .Com domain at Godaddy with the price of just 99 cents.

•••
•••
Here's a bunch of more discount coupons:

Enjoy 25 %* off new products of €55.56 or more.
Use promo code: gdbbp1901

Enjoy 25%* off new products of $75.00 or more.
Use promo code: gdbbp2228

P.S. To thank you for your business, take 20%* off your next new product order. Simply enter gdbbc22 in your shopping cart

•••
I could be wrong but honestly I can’t single a single Coupon code which gives 99 Cents for purchasing. There are surely around 1.5 – 2$ range coupons but not 99 cents and lastly even IF there was it’s not available now so at the moment "99WORD" is the only coupon code that I know from where we can purchase .Com domain at Godaddy with the price of just 99 cents.
There are several more out there right now. Just look through the last dozen or more pages and you will find them. I have posted a few myself for $.99. They are out there but you just have to actually go back through the pages and look. They aren't always on the last page.

You can also search on Google and some other search engines for godaddy cheap domains, 99 cent domain registration, etc and there are usually links/ads on the search results pages as well as listed on coupon code sites you will also see in the results.

You can also do some searches on the search engines for godaddy in general then go to ebay or another site that has adsense or similar advertising on it and they will sometimes show ads for $.99, $1.49, etc domains.

GoDaddy goes in spurts and sometimes there are several $.99 codes and sometimes there are only $1.49, $1.99 as the low codes.

They are around and usually you can find many here.

•••
just got another 20% off coupon in the email:

Use promo code GD233120 in your cart when you order.

•••
Brilliant, that worked - cheers!
Luckily, most of my other names are in my other account that has a DDC membership. (Hmm, maybe I should try the Rupee trick with those renewals, too?)

Some of you probably already know this, but what I do to save on renewals, is that I change the currency to Indian Rupees ie. INR and it will show a cheaper renewal rate ie. 27% off in my case.
So I end up paying about €9.70 per .com renewal, which saves me about €4 per renewal!
Makes a difference when you gotta renew a bunch of domains!
So try it out and see if it works for you!

•••
Actually, the Rupee trick does not work on domains already 'discounted' by the DDC. As a matter of fact, it then turns out to be a little more expensive to pay in Rupees. So I paid in $$ as usual.

•••
Any discount for .COM renewals? Thanx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back