Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ps: gone are the days of finding & spending 10+ working codes in less than 24 hours :(

That's exactly the point...... Don't use more than 5 codes max in one day/per account or your account will get flagged. After your account is flagged....for some reason......a lot of code no longer work.

We can be greedy and use 10+ codes in a day, but then magically some codes no longer work. We know a personal friend who works at Godaddy, who explain this. Godaddy isn't stupid, they know people will abuse the coupons, and once you get flagged........say bye bye to most codes.

Once your flagged, only 'some' codes work (unless you start a new account) with different credit card.

That being said.... here's a .com for $1.49: goflusm01

•••
Some of these are still working. Hence I'm reposting..

Here is a collection of codes..some posted here and some not. You should find a least one to help you out. Good Luck..
gofh14in10
cjc1comuk
gofhb029
cjcdefdea4
gtnisa19
gofdb076
gofd2103hl
gtnitw19
gtnimhk21
gofduk28
gofdca28
cjcbh199c
gofd1003xx
gofdca21
gofd2007ae
com99
gofhmc062
fit199
fit295
gtnic290
gtnimsg21
gtni14m026
gofh14mc51
gofhmc072
cjc199ca
tde295es
adni199in
gtnimtw27
adni295uk
adni295au
adni295ca
gofhmc091
gofhmc001
gofhmc041
gdbbx1078
adni199us
gofdbs024
295show
gofd1003xx
gofd4004he
gofduk06
199double
gofhmc096
gofhin21
ttb199
iap249a
gofh14mc
199World
199octfbb
bb2018a
gofhRUru04
mecuk69q
gofhmc067
GOFDB145
cjc599new
gtnimes41
gtnimx47
gtnimtk44
gtnifr45
PETE3C1P
gtnicl43
cjc599v
mma149
199NERD
sas1com
gpbundle11
TRYIN295
sas1com
BJJ149
TTB495
DONE295
ZILLA295
cjcEB3cp
14SBGD12
CJCRMN3CP
comics295
cjcdefdecc
chh295
rock295
hitched295
cjc349cc
199MYLF
gofdbs027
gofdcca43
cjc4fp
CJCRMN3CP
gofhmin21
149scott
199off
gofles05
hitched149
COMICS149
bjj199
gofhin70
gofdca38
gofhcas01
gofkid01
sas149s
kiwi
dcus149r
MOXI295
gofd1004ai
iapbh199c

•••
Got a new CC the other day, good timing for trying out some promo codes.

•••
GOFDCA21
1.17 $

New reg.

Just worked for me :)

•••
Well, you can spread your coupon usage for many weeks. I have used many coupon codes that still work after a month or so has passed. So no need to spend it all in just 1 day.

Last edited:
•••
Just Used BACON295 hope it works for you too

•••
goflusm01 just worked for a new .com in the USA. Thanks

•••
Yeah, I need a GD renewal code...any ideas?

•••
Guys, the coupon codes are not working on my account. Any suggestion?

•••

I'm in the same situation. I seriously hope that my account didn't get flagged. I've tried to be careful, though.

•••
I'm in the same situation. I seriously hope that my account didn't get flagged. I've tried to be careful, though.
what could be wrong?

•••
what could be wrong?
If you guys got flagged you would more than likely get locked out of your account. The likely scenario is you just simply used up your quota of coupons for this particular time. Are any of you DDC members?

•••
If you guys got flagged you would more than likely get locked out of your account. The likely scenario is you just simply used up your quota of coupons for this particular time. Are any of you DDC members?
nope I am not a DDC member and how can I be locked out of my account and still be able to log in? The codes are just not reducing the price thats all.

•••

Same here mate. I'm still able to get into my account but just no codes work anymore

•••
nope I am not a DDC member and how can I be locked out of my account and still be able to log in?
That's what i'm saying, if your able to login and do business like usual , your not flagged for suspicion. You just got code blocked. There are finite amount of 99 cent 1.45 1.99 etc promos, that your allowed to use in a given time.. At least thats how I understand it to be.

•••
That's what i'm saying, if your able to login and do business like usual , your not flagged for suspicion. You just got code blocked. There are finite amount of 99 cent 1.45 1.99 etc promos, that your allowed to use in a given time.. At least thats how I understand it to be.
I hadn't not even regged any domain this month but just 1. So how does your theory explain that?

•••
I hadn't not even regged any domain this month but just 1. So how does your theory explain that?
I don't know. I guess godaddy hates you.:(

•••
•••
•••
199octfbb > $1.99

Worked in Philippines

•••
•••
Guess I have used too many in too short a tme, nothing works, only the odd one I find on the net, went through over 200 codes, got one for $2.95 i think, about £2

•••
Are there any active .com renewal codes?

•••
199scott
149scott
free6 $4 .com with free private

Valid through December 31, 2014.

•••
I read that they discontinued all .com renewal codes. You can only get a discount on renewals if you are a member of the Discount Domain Club.

Regular renewal rates are $15.17 per domain. Renewal rate with the Domain Club membership brings renewals down to only $8.29

Discount Domain Club membership price is $89.99 but with the code below brings the price down to only $58.49.

iap35newc

From what I can see it looks to be a great deal to become a member. You can renew 4 domains at regular price or pay for the membership and continue to save on hundreds of domain renewals. It really is a no brainer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back