IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try this one: 35REN314

Renewal for unlimited domains, unlimited number of years.

Doesn't work for .com renewal...

•••
Doesn't work for .com renewal...
Just found out those expired at the end of Sept. I can't find any renewal codes for October at all.

•••
Bacon199 worked smoothly for $1.99 new .com in Italy moments ago.

BTW: this witnesses that there's no problem in using .99 bucks coupons even being a DDC Member ;)

@rockefeller , I pay a tad less with Uniregistry than quoted. The only bad part about DDC is it can "cost you" money if you find a 99 cent coupon in the form of being ineligible to use it as a DDC member. Supposing that new .com coupons are published in batches of 10 per month, that's 120 domains a year that you could register for a little over $120 with ICANN fees. Of course, you have renewals coming up, but there are quick flips on some hand regs at those prices that can keep people satisfied and make it worth while to follow either route: coupon clip or DDC.

I just gave an option of saving money by pretty much rotating your inventory around, DDC or otherwise.

If you take $8.17 + the $55 for 1 domain rather than a 99 cent domain verses a flat $12.88 per domain, you will end up paying more if you are a coupon clipper and DDC is not beneficial to you.

However, if you register a 99 cent domain and it's one you feel you should hold on to for some time, it's in your best interest to transfer it out at a reduced cost rather than renew it at the full price. Wait it out another year and there may be another GoDaddy coupon that allows that transfer to come back in at a 1/3rd of the cost... if you get my drift.

Just my 2 cents (as to why I'm not a DDC member), though, I do like getting sweet picks with coupons and transferring them out when the time comes.

Anywhoo... keep them rolling in! Some SSL certs would be nice for EV/multiple domain/wild card (if possible, I haven't seen one that supports multiple domain and wild card). Those are off the hook expensive.

* By all means I'm not insulting anyone by referring to you as "coupon clippers". It's just a term that I grew up with and continue to use on gas, etc. from receipts since it's like $6/gallon here.

•••
kiwi just worked for a 99c .com

•••
•••
.COM renewal codes anyone?

26 bucks here for two domains what??

•••
If you didn't use any coupons for last 3 months you can get

5+ domains @ 0.99$ Codes

5+ domains @ 1.49$ Codes

15+ domains @ 1.99$ Codes

30+ domains @ 2.95$ Codes

and more 30+ Domains for less than $5 each.

These coupons are much cheaper than 30%.

$0.99 is nearly 85% discount.

:)

How would you get these? My friend just joined godaddy. I do not know of any such codes !!?

•••
How would you get these? My friend just joined godaddy. I do not know of any such codes !!?

Well.... Go through Page 750 to 650 and collect all codes.

I'm sure you will get 75+ coupons @ below $3.

•••
Well.... Go through Page 750 to 650 and collect all codes.

I'm sure you will get 75+ coupons @ below $3.

Ah, I see. I thought you knew of a code that would do 5 at once... misunderstood the original post.

•••
Ah, I see. I thought you knew of a code that would do 5 at once... misunderstood the original post.

Most of GD codes (Less than $3) will work only once (There are some exceptions...but rare.)

•••
this is a list of many posted already but see if you get lucky!
all worked from Canada within last year

CODE: COST:-,

QUEENS199
GAMES - 1.99
BEAT - 1.99
COMICS -
SCAM - 1.99
STORY - 1.99
FBRMKHPT - 1.99
SIDESHOW - 1.99
DB99CENTS
CODER199
DB99CENTS-
GOFDCA21 - .99
VARIANT - 1.99
RIOT - 1.99
ROOSTER - ?
TRYIN - $1.99
ZILLA -
CXCDEFDEA4 - 1.99
DBCOM249
DOG149
dcus149r
bacon199
iapbh199c
MOXI295
gofd1004ai
gofdh024

:xf.grin:O.o

Last edited:
•••
ACOSKS65 saved me $10 off on renewals of $50 or more

•••
CJC599V
SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains!
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain per year. $5.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer.

•••
Godaddy $1.49 Coupon Code : " CJCBH149S "

•••
Godaddy 1 .com Domain Coupon " Story149 " $1.49
Use it ASAP. it will be Expire Soon.

•••
•••
•••
Godaddy .99 cent " gofduk06 " Still Working

•••
Only code that worked for a new 99 cent .com domain?
KIWI
All the others on this page did not work.

•••
349luv
Found this one while playing around with different combinations. I don't think it's been posted b4.

•••
Thanks to person who posted KIWI. Worked from India , 0.99 + ICANN

•••
199LUV just worked for a $1.99 +icann new .com.

•••
•••
gofdb094

99 cents

worked in Philippines .

•••
Well .99 cent codes are really money saver. I Renew and Transfer 2 Domains to godaddy yesterday at .99 cent.
KIWI work's fine but only for 1 domain.

•••
Back