Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
dog149 worked moments ago for $ 1.49 .com new reg. in Italy

•••
So I seem to have a bit of a problem.

Trying to reg a couple of names, tried a whole host of coupons (including ones for the UK) which appeared valid. Went to check out but got;

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

I already used said card to buy GDAuctions membership, using a coupon and it worked. There is also enough funds in the card to cover costs. So having ruled out regional restrictions does anyone have an idea what's going on? It's been frustrating the hell out of me for the last couple of hours.

•••
So I seem to have a bit of a problem.

Trying to reg a couple of names, tried a whole host of coupons (including ones for the UK) which appeared valid. Went to check out but got;

I already used said card to buy GDAuctions membership, using a coupon and it worked. There is also enough funds in the card to cover costs. So having ruled out regional restrictions does anyone have an idea what's going on? It's been frustrating the hell out of me for the last couple of hours.

I have had a similar issue in the past, turned out that it wasn't godaddy not accepting my card but my credit card company placed a limit on transactions through the internet, i had to call them to confirm the payments were done by me and now all is good. Hope this helps.

•••
Thanks,

I will persist and try again tomorrow, just in case there's some temporary issue so I can rule that out too and then try contacting support as you mentioned.

•••
•••
GOFDCA21 $0.99+icann
gofles05 $1.49 (incl icann)
gofhza02 $1.99+icann
cjcbh199c $1.99+icann
cjc199CA $1.99+icann
just used in oz for .com regs USD used @ checkout
old codes found back in the thread....

Last edited:
•••
TAPE149

Working 10/08/2014 in U.S. for new $1.49 .com's

•••
Double295

worked in Asia .

•••
GOFDCA21 $0.99+icann
gofles05 $1.49 (incl icann)
gofhza02 $1.99+icann
cjcbh199c $1.99+icann
cjc199CA $1.99+icann
just used in oz for .com regs USD used @ checkout
old codes found back in the thread....

So far 1st 2 said it was applied, but not working :(

•••
•••
dog149 worked moments ago for $ 1.49 .com new reg. in Italy

This one worked for my 2nd!...Woohoo! Thank you, Thank you! :D

•••
•••
Just received this in my email yesterday, from a contact, but didn't notice it until now...
For Godaddy coupon codes...

PLUGIN149 – $1.49 .com for one domain
PLUGIN295 – $2.95.com for one domain, $9.99/additional domain.
PLUGIN30 – 30% off any new product orders
PLUGINGOT – $1 “Get Online Today” deal (Don't know if this is still good, as it was sent yesterday.)

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
CJCARMED1C

did not work, but saluted me as - it says - an armed forces veteran.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Just received this in my email yesterday, from a contact, but didn't notice it until now...
For Godaddy coupon codes...

PLUGIN295 – $2.95.com for one domain, $9.99/additional domain.
PLUGIN30 – 30% off any new product orders
PLUGINGOT – $1 “Get Online Today” deal (Don't know if this is still good, as it was sent yesterday.)

Shoot, tried with both a fresh reg and transfer, neither of the top two codes worked for me in the US

•••
Shoot, tried with both a fresh reg and transfer, neither of the top two codes worked for me in the US

Wonder why it worked for Alien for a transfer, and not you..I'm in the U.S. also.... :-/

•••
Sometimes, with GD, if you take advantage of an offer too many times in a week it will come up with a red error message box saying the discount is no longer available... What that really means is, it's no longer available to you (because you've been using it once too often, lol).

The way around that is just to cool it for a day or two and then try again, and any coupon should then work.

GD's domain offers are amazing...

:)

•••

Might have used those codes before so they are not working for you now ?

•••
Might have used those codes before so they are not working for you now ?

What i have noticed as of late.. some promo codes seem to be bundled in groups..

e.g. if you have used already mmo149 then jim149, plugin149, tape149 might not work anymore..
if you have not used mmo149 yet then plugin149 or tape149 might work, but after having used ie. plugin149 then mmo149 might not work anymore..

my current results using such codes seem to be pointing towards such kind of promo code "bundles" being in effect.. (note i am outside the US though, so there might be other restrictions affecting me)

•••
Came across this whilst on a code hunt;

tde199ukv - £1.29 .com +ICANN for uk customers. Good until December.

Couldn't confirm if it worked but GD is wagging it's finger at me after using a few coupons. Applied the discount fine though. Sorry if it's already been posted.

Last edited:
•••

•••
Hey Guys,

I just finished trying 55 different coupon codes right to the most recent PLUGIN149. None of them work. Tried switching currencies (CAD and USD). Tried removing the domain, re-adding (with the code in the URL). Tried added new GoDaddy account. So I've tried 55 codes on 4 different GoDaddy accounts from different IP addresses/locations - not 1 works.

Is this normal?

•••
Were the codes you tried used previously on these accounts? Have you tried clearing all cookies/using a completely different browser?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back