Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey everybody

... is there a 'working' percentage code anywhere that i can use for renewing a dot co? typically these were 30% off codes that would reduce the renewal to around $20.99 but i can't seem to get any of these to work. I'm an existing DDC member and the present cost of renewing a dot co is $24.99.
thanks

**Note to GoDaddy... you really need to stop being so greedy ...i mean.. stingy - and FAST... "Google Domains" is on their way and as little a fan as i am of them, i will have NO PROBLEM chasing the cheaper deal so WISE UP!

•••
Hey everybody

... is there a 'working' percentage code anywhere that i can use for renewing a dot co? typically these were 30% off codes that would reduce the renewal to around $20.99 but i can't seem to get any of these to work. I'm an existing DDC member and the present cost of renewing a dot co is $24.99.
thanks

**Note to GoDaddy... you really need to stop being so greedy ...i mean.. stingy - and FAST... "Google Domains" is on their way and as little a fan as i am of them, i will have NO PROBLEM chasing the cheaper deal so WISE UP!

Here's my small list I have saved of ones that have worked for me for around 27-35% off. One of them is bound to work..

cjc35newc
MAN32
go32off1
cjcrmnout
cjcrmn33
cjc28off5
gd4641a
cjcfw27new

Last edited:
•••
Any one one get me .com renewal code
Thanks in advance

I don't understand..myself as well as others have posted dozens of renewal codes in the past 3 days and there's always someone that comes in and posts right after and says "any renewal codes?" All you need to do is look, I've used about 10 of the codes in the past 3 days that are on the last 2 pages and saved hundreds.

You can buy new or transfer a .COM for just .99 cents with code gofdb136

If you find this useful, please feel free to rep me :)

Unfortunately this one didn't work for me

godaddy.com/35off

I also just seen this 4 minute commercial pitching new extensions, haven't tried the link though, might only work for new extensions.

•••
I don't understand..myself as well as others have posted dozens of renewal codes in the past 3 days and there's always someone that comes in and posts right after and says "any renewal codes?" All you need to do is look....

---------------------------------------------------------

Well.. there's your answer.
you don't think i tried PAGES of GD codes looking for a code that works before i asked?

•••
You can buy new or transfer a .COM for just .99 cents with code gofdb136

If you find this useful, please feel free to rep me :)

Pretty sure there are no working $0.99 godaddy coupons right now, for me anyway.

Last edited:
•••
inBundFB08 - $2.95 .com registration.

•••
Tip for those looking for renewal codes. Just change the currency to INR before checkout and see the difference. Try this and let us know if you save.

(The final amount with INR will be lesser, check with any currency converter, you will SAVE more than $3 per .com domain)

•••
PETE3C1P worked for .com reg $3.18 I think
mma199 worked for .com reg $2.12

both work for out side USA and Europe.

•••
•••
Well.. there's your answer.
you don't think i tried PAGES of GD codes looking for a code that works before i asked?

Sorry, not just talking about you, mainly the others. Did you try the codes I posted on the last page? You can also change the numbers after the code, I've found 5 or so more doing this.

•••
Can't get anything to work on a .com reneval... :( (in USA)

The affiliate codes do not work for renewals, right?

Last edited:
•••
This worked for me just now.
stories - 2.49

•••
•••
PETE3C1P worked for .com reg $3.18 I think
mma199 worked for .com reg $2.12

both work for out side USA and Europe.

Thanks, MMA199 worked.

•••
To that "Great Domains" guy who said was "Pretty sure there are no working $0.99 godaddy coupons right now.", I dare you to reaffirm your statement after clicking on this link ;):

http://www.godaddy.com/deals2/default.aspx?isc=gofdb076

You will see the .99 cents .com domain, new or transfer, as seen on this screencapture:

If your some reason that link does not work for you, you can get a fresh working link by doing a Google search "Google domain registration", and you will get another GoDaddy link for .99 cents buy or tranfer, as seen in this screencapture:

Yes, GoDaddy is very scared of Google entering the domain registration business, and so they brought back the .99 cents for those you say the magic words.

•••
Received an email with 35% OFF on .com renewals. ", this offer is only for preferred domain customers like you -- and only through June 24.. Don't wait. Use promo code gd4639a."

Renewed around 20 .coms

what is the lowest price you have paid per domain with that code during renewal process?? and why did you post it 5 days after code expired?? are you having fun with forum members??

Last edited:
•••
cjc1comuk just worked for a new .com at $0.99 in Europe

•••
•••
Is there some way to get alerts on this thread just once a day like it was before the forum upgrade?

•••
Any % off codes that work on renewals? I tried all I saw, but no luck (USA).

•••
cjc1comuk just worked for a new .com at $0.99 in Europe

Also worked for a new $0.99 .com registration in Canada - thanks.

Unfortunately, most of the $3 and less codes (for new registration) all seem to require credit card payment... none allow for PayPal... unless anyone has one confirmed working for PayPal payment? (Under $5-6?)

Thanks in advance.

•••
gofdca01
gofdca38

both worked for $1 transfers

•••
cjcrmn3cp

Cheap privacy on all extensions (around $1).

•••
You guys can try the DDC promo code that I used before, CJC35NEWC $58/year for $8.20 .com renewals, basically if you would have renewed 6 domains at full price per year..it pays for itself

•••
I don't understand..myself as well as others have posted dozens of renewal codes in the past 3 days and there's always someone that comes in and posts right after and says "any renewal codes?" All you need to do is look, I've used about 10 of the codes in the past 3 days that are on the last 2 pages and saved hundreds.

I also just seen this 4 minute commercial pitching new extensions, haven't tried the link though, might only work for new extensions.
Lotsa people would like to know what those ten renewal codes are. I only see one on the previous two pages and it is invalid for me. In fact I haven't found a working renewal code on this forum for at least 3 months. I check every day.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back