Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SAVE worked here in the US for $1.99 .com :)

•••
BEST
GAMES

Each works in the U.S. for one $2.17 .com registration.

Found by guessing a handful of random words. Give it a try. :$:

Also:

BEST295 works in the U.S. for one $3.13 .com registration.

KING is easy to remember for $10.17 .com registrations on the fly.

Last edited:
•••
What's up with all the $10+ renewal fees? What happened to the $8.67 codes? This is ridiculous.

•••
What's up with all the $10+ renewal fees? What happened to the $8.67 codes? This is ridiculous.

Yes, it is. Read down or search the thread for discussions. Basically if you've got a lot of names then its worth joining the domain discount club with a 35% off code. Otherwise, 10.17 seems the be the new dot com renewal for GoDaddy.

•••
I just used BEST295 and Rooster295 here in the U.K. (Thanks Guys)
They haven't worked for me in the past; but what I did was to change the currency I use in Godaddy. It normally defaults to GBP in the U.K. so I changed it to U.S. Dollars. Was it just a coincidence? or has anybody else tried this?

Regards

Ralph.

•••
gdbbx1705: .COM / .NET = $ 10.17

•••
•••

For state295 I get this:

The promotional code you entered is invalid or ineligible for some of the items you are purchasing.

Try the word STATE by itself, if you haven't already.
It should give one .com for 1.99 +icann, as posted:

state295 worked and also 'state' worked for 1.99

however save295 didn't work, said it was invalid.

•••
•••
Try this for a .99 transfer-just worked for me--I googled GD 2014 transfer codes-first 3 were godad -so i clicked on the top one - it pulled up a godad page-signed in-put my name in-showed $.99 put in the capatcha? and hit place order and it worked.Suprised me.

•••
this worked for me for a 2.95 com

gtnica01

•••
Here are the latest codes you guys found:

Code:
- code: GTNICA01
  type: "Viral"
  description: "$2.95 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  startsText: "2014-01-28 02:00 Z"
  expiresText: "2014-07-06 02:00 Z"
  details:
    - "One use per: shopper, email or credit card"
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, eWallet"
    - "Shopper must follow purchase path to apply code"
    - "Currency: USD, AED, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MAD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, UAH, UYU, VEF, VND, ZAR"
    - "Regional Restrictions may apply"
- code: BEST295
  description: "$2.95 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  startsText: "2013-12-10 02:00 Z"
  expiresText: "2014-07-02 02:00 Z"
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal"
    - "Limited to 10000 uses"
    - "Currency: USD, AED, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MAD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, UAH, UYU, VEF, VND, ZAR"
- code: BEST
  description: "$1.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  startsText: "2013-12-05 02:00 Z"
  expiresText: "2014-07-01 02:00 Z"
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, ccavenue, eWallet"
- code: GAMES
  description: "$1.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, ccavenue, eWallet"
- code: KING
  startsText: "2013-05-13 02:00 Z"
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, ccavenue"
- code: ROOSTER
  startsText: "2013-04-10 02:00 Z"
  expiresText: "2014-07-02 02:00 Z"
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, ccavenue"
    - "Limited to 15000 uses"

The following were invalid or expired:

Code:
- SAVE

Any that weren't included were already in the database.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Oops, missed one from RevolutionaryDomains. Sorry!

Code:
- code: STATE
  starts: 1386208800
  expires: 1404180000
  details:

•••
Code:

STATE not working in South Africa

message it give reads as follows:

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

•••
Are there any promo codes for renewing domains with Godaddy resellers? The registrars associated with Godaddy's Wild West Reseller?

I've some of the Godaddy codes and they don't seem to work.

Thanks

•••
BEST295
STATE295
just worked for 2 new .com outside US & Canada

•••
cjcrmn3cp $3.00 + $0.18 ICANN

•••
Any renewal codes for .org or .biz (I know, I know . . )?

•••
Code:

STATE not working in South Africa

message it give reads as follows:

There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment.

Make sure you're using a credit card; PayPal will not work for that code, since it's marked as viral.

Any renewal codes for .org or .biz (I know, I know . . )?

The non-viral codes should work for renewals without any TLD restrictions, as far as I can tell. Try GD4132C for 32% off; sadly, it expires in two days (Feb 9 is the last day). GDBXX1026 will work for 30% off until Feb 17. BIGWIN30 will do the same up to Jul 5, but it's probably best to save that one until the others expire so they don't deactivate it. After February 17, that will be the only renewal code left, I believe. :(

Last edited:
•••
Make sure you're using a credit card; PayPal will not work for that code, since it's marked as viral.

The non-viral codes should work for renewals without any TLD restrictions, as far as I can tell. Try GD4132C for 32% off; sadly, it expires in two days (Feb 9 is the last day). GDBXX1026 will work for 30% off until Feb 17. BIGWIN30 will do the same up to Jul 5, but it's probably best to save that one until the others expire so they don't deactivate it. After February 17, that will be the only renewal code left, I believe. :(

STATE didn't work for me either and I was paying with cc

•••
BEST just worked for me here in the US for $1.99 .com :)
Hurry before they kill it like they did with save.

•••
many codes without the 295 behind it aren't working for folks outside of US anymore since the new year has begun.. i have noticed this already as well..
best295, state295, help295 all work, but best, state, help etc. all are geo restricted.. not working from EU.. seems Godaddy is restricting the supercheap promo codes more lately and forcing people outside of US to accept 2.95 as the lowest discounts instead of the 1.65 codes..

•••
many codes without the 295 behind it aren't working for folks outside of US anymore since the new year has begun.. i have noticed this already as well..
best295, state295, help295 all work, but best, state, help etc. all are geo restricted.. not working from EU.. seems Godaddy is restricting the supercheap promo codes more lately and forcing people outside of US to accept 2.95 as the lowest discounts instead of the 1.65 codes..

Interesting observation. All of the viral codes have a disclaimer that they may be regionally restricted, but I can't dig up any official specifics. I have noticed that some codes contain two-letter ISO abbreviations like EU, RO, and US. Most of the 295 codes are relatively new, though there are a handful from 2012; that could explain why they have different regional restrictions. Their non-295 counterparts seem to be significantly older.

Here are some newer $1.99 codes--even newer than most of the 295-form codes. I'm curious to know if they work outside North America.
  • NOV199LAL6 <-- LAL = ?
  • FBFRICOMA <-- Facebook?
  • CAFBCOM13 <-- Facebook?
  • FBFRICOMC <-- Facebook?
  • FBRMKHP2 <-- Facebook?
  • INFBCOM11 <-- Facebook?
  • DEC199TW1 <-- Twitter?
  • FBFRICOMD <-- Facebook?
  • NOV199FB6 <-- Facebook?
  • FBFRICOM1 <-- Facebook?
  • DEC199FB1 <-- Facebook?
  • RACE199TWB <-- Twitter?
  • DEC199FB20 <-- Facebook?
  • FBFRICOMB <-- Facebook?
  • RACE199FBB <-- Facebook?
  • 199OCTFBA <-- Facebook?
  • RACE199TWA <-- Twitter?
  • RACE199FBA <-- Facebook?
  • UKFBCOM1 <-- UK only?

One of the most recent codes that they've published, XZUY15PT, is for $4.00. Hopefully they're not switching from $2.95 to $4.00. There are only two viral codes that are more recent; both are for $2.95.

Last edited:
•••

any dot co, renewal coupon?

•••
Just got lucky tried "queen199" and it worked!

•••
STATE for transfer

Try the word STATE by itself, if you haven't already.
It should give one .com for 1.99 +icann, as posted:

Just used STATE to transfer at 1.99 plus ICANN.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back