Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DB99CENTS is a viral code, so you're likely running into regional restrictions.

MOXIE295 is also viral, but its regional restrictions may be more lenient. There's also MOXIE749, which identical according to my tests. I suspect that they are for different regions, so if one doesn't work, try the other.

None of the viral codes seem to be of any use for renewals, though most should work for transfers.

DB99CENTS have worked for me one time (Denmark)?

•••
I ran the codes on the last two pages through my super-awesome-programmer-tools and extracted some information for you guys. Have fun, get rich, and all that.

Unless otherwise stated, accepted currences are: USD, AED, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MAD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, UAH, UYU, VEF, VND, ZAR

I think "new" means new registrations, not new customers, but it could vary. "Credit Card Only" means you cannot use account credit, PayPal, etc. "Single Use" means one use per customer, whereas "Max Uses" is the maximum number of redemptions by anyone.

Confirmed as active:

GDBBI805
  • Description: 25% off $100 - NEW only
  • Expires: Thu, Jan 1, 2015 2:00:00 AM UTC

GDBXX1026
  • Description: 30% off
  • Expires: Tue, Feb 18, 2014 2:00:00 AM UTC

199OCTFBB
  • $1.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Max Uses: 10000
  • Regional

DB99CENTS
  • $0.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Regional
  • Expires: Sun, Jul 6, 2014 3:00:00 AM UTC

REV199
  • Description: $1.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Regional
  • Expires: Tue, Jul 1, 2014 3:00:00 AM UTC

REV295
  • Description: $2.95 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Regional
  • Expires: Wed, Jul 2, 2014 3:00:00 AM UTC

HPFBG25
  • Description: Save 25% on your order - New Only

GD4132C
  • Description: Save 32% off your order
  • Expires: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 2:00:00 AM UTC

MARCUS249
  • Description: $2.49 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Max Uses: 15000
  • Regional

BB50KD5
  • Description: 20% off $40 (NEW Only)

TTB295
  • Description: $2.95 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Max Uses: 30000
  • Regional

BIGWIN30
  • Description: 30% OFF - New or Renewal
  • Expires: Sun, Jul 6, 2014 3:00:00 AM UTC

ROOSTER295
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Regional

14SBGD12
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Max Uses: 1000000
  • Regional

HITCHED295
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Max Uses: 20000
  • Regional

199OCTFBB
  • Description: $1.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Regional

IAP249A
  • Description: $2.49 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM
  • Single Use
  • Credit Card Only
  • Max Uses: 50000
  • Regional
  • Expires: Tue, Jul 1, 2014 3:00:00 AM UTC

Confirmed as inactive or expired:
  • INFBRF29: Expired Sat, Feb 1, 2014 2:00:00 AM UTC

Confirmed as invalid, removed, or long-expired:
  • GDBBX1705
  • CJC849DOM
  • FBDOMC30

Hey man...
.. i just wanted to say Great Job on this
.. and Thank You!!

this was very helpful - thanks again.
:)

•••
DB99CENTS

Got the domain I wanted for $1.17 total!

Try that code first.

•••
•••
Thanks for share this codes information with us.

•••
•••
Thanks, i just noticed now the mistake when typing the codes above ("help" working for a 1.99 discount)

•••
Not sure if the following is what you meant
to post, but if you remove 199 it works fine.

Rep+ to you both. Thanks for the codes.

HELP
worked moments ago
one com 1.99 +icann

Thanks, I've added HELP to the database:

Code:
- code: HELP
  description: "$1.99 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  expires: "2014-07-01 02:00 Z"
  details:
    - "One use per: shopper, email or credit card"
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, ccavenue, eWallet"
    - "Limited to 10000 uses"
    - "Regional Restrictions may apply"

HI big thank you and rep for this.

Just wondering how you work out expiry dates, and if you could add a field to show the codes giving free privacy?

That's a secret. ;) Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any information about WHOIS privacy, but I'll keep an eye out for it and add support if I can.

•••
@Paul Buonopane Thanks for the new page. Can you kindly sort the codes by dated added?

•••
Any .COM renewal godaddy coupon 47-50%?

Thanx

•••
•••
@Paul Buonopane Thanks for the new page. Can you kindly sort the codes by dated added?

They are sorted by date added, actually (ascending). I added most of them at once: those are all on top, in alphabetical order. I'm adding new codes at the bottom, though I was considering adding them to the top with a timestamp indicating when I added them. They're not sorted by the date that people mentioned them, since most have been mentioned a lot of times, over the course of several months.

I could sort them by expiration date, though. Or perhaps by type (viral vs. non-viral)? I still haven't decided, so I'm open to all ideas. The page that you see is automatically generated from a simple database, so it's easy to change.

state295
save295

enjoy

Thanks, I'll add those momentarily if they aren't already in the database.

•••
•••
•••
HELP295 - worked for me for a $2.95 domain transfer. It will probably work for a new reg too.

•••
Just saw this one posted on FB

14SBGD16 for a $2.95 .com

•••
HELP295 - worked for me for a $2.95 domain transfer. It will probably work for a new reg too.

Thank u very much..Worked ..:)

•••
I have a suggestion. Perhaps add a text box on that page for us to submit new coupon codes that we come across and your script could pic them up and automagically run them thru the tests you've coded?

It's not a web-based script, actually; it's a desktop application written in C#. I purposely avoided making it web-based because I don't want there to be any possibility of generating enough traffic for GoDaddy to get mad. The program generates YAML (similar to JSON), which GitHub Pages' Jekyll engine then parses and turns into a webpage. The website end of things is open source. The testing application is not.

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Here are the latest entries to the database. It's kind of cryptic since it's designed for a computer to process, but I'll add a link in my signature to the site in a moment.

HELP295 isn't here because I added it earlier. SAVE295 didn't work.

Code:
- code: IAP35NC
  type: "Order"
  description: "35% off first order"
  starts: 1387764000
  expires: 1404525600
  details:
    - "New Shopper - one use per: shopper, email or credit card"
    - "Currency: USD, AED, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MAD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, UAH, UYU, VEF, VND, ZAR"
- code: IAP25C
  description: "25% off new products"
  starts: 1386208800
  expires: 1420164000
  details:
    - "Currency: USD, AED, ARS, AUD, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, COP, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, HKD, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, MAD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, TWD, UAH, UYU, VEF, VND, ZAR"
- code: IAP25
  description: "25% off new products"
  starts: 1386208800
  details:
- code: IAP32C
  description: "32% Off New Products"
  starts: 1389751200
  expires: 1396404000
  details:
- code: CJCRMN32
  description: "32% Off New Products"
  starts: 1389751200
  expires: 1396404000
  details:
- code: WOWITSFREE
  description: "Save 35% on your order (Refer a Friend Promo)"
  starts: 1352080800
  details:
    - "Limited to 1 uses"
- code: TIMEOUT
  description: "30% off new products"
  starts: 1387764000
  expires: 1404525600
  details:
- code: CJCFW30N
  description: "30% off New Products"
  starts: 1387504800
  expires: 1404612000
  details:
- code: STATE295
  type: "Viral"
  description: "$2.95 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  starts: 1386640800
  expires: 1404266400
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal"
    - "Limited to 10000 uses"
- code: 14SBGD16
  type: "Viral"
  description: "$2.95 for Domain Registration, Bulk Registrations, Domain Transfer, Bulk Transfer on .COM"
  starts: 1387418400
  expires: 1404266400
  details:
    - "Payment Restrictions: No gift card, InStoreCredit, alipay, paypal, eWallet"
    - "Limited to 1000000 uses"

•••
•••
state295
save295

enjoy
For state295 I get this:

The promotional code you entered is invalid or ineligible for some of the items you are purchasing.

•••
Anyone know of a good .tv renewal code?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

and .me please

•••
.net renewal code gdbbx1705 is total => $ 10.17

!!!

•••

Anyone know of a good .tv renewal code?

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

and .me please

bigwin30 or gdbbe994
should still discount 30%

•••
Anyone know of a good .com renewal code?

Thanx

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back