Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$1.99 .com no code necessary here-google ad link , which redirects here-godaddy page though I believe this is the code:gofhcrm110
$2.99 .com no code here-google link redirects here-godaddy page looks like the code is gtnic164.

The 1st one worked great in Europe for 1 new .com

Just transfered 9 .com's for $1.99 each, with:
cjc199ca <<< new code, shows Canada, but seems to work worldwide
DANICA199
fbrmkhp1
fbrmkhp2
gofhcuk108
NOV199LAL6
NOVDOMAIN1
race199twa
race199twb

Thanks for all the codes! :tu:

Last edited:
•••
Just used cjc199ca in the U.K.

Thanks Regards

Ralph.

•••
10 $1.99 codes

I got these $1.99 codes from the Domaining Tipsblog

gofhcrm110
cjc199ca
DANICA199
fbrmkhp1
fbrmkhp2
gofhcuk108
NOV199LAL6
NOVDOMAIN1
race199twa
race199twb

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
I know it's only a $5.99, but SAS599 just worked for me.

I got one, then went back to try another code and (the $5.99 deal was up on top and the same discount was already waiting at the cart, and I got another 4 at the same price.

•••
any .com transfer coupon with free privacy?

•••
GDC776

just worked for .co renewal
$20.99

•••
cjc199ca just worked in the states ------------Thanks

•••
Does anyone have a $1.99 or $0.99 code for a new .net registration? I'm trying some but they seem to be either for .com only, or perhaps expired. Thanks.

•••
DOG199
RAD199
TECH199
ROCKET199

I have just used them and all worked fine with me. Have to use credit card as Paypal isn't accepted.

•••
looking for a cheap .net coupon?

•••
Dreaming of starting your business? The sky’s the limit.

Put your dream online – $1.99*/mo. Web Hosting + free domain. Use code
NovHostFB1

One FREE .COM, .CO, .NET or .ORG with purchase of a new 12-, 24- or 36-month plan. Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. You must add the domain name into your cart before purchase, and you must select a domain term length equal to or less than the term length of your plan to qualify for the free domain offer. If you purchase a domain name for a term longer than the term of the plan, you will be charged for the additional registration term at the then-current rate. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Free domain offer applies only to the initial purchase term. After the initial purchase term, domains purchased through this offer will renew at the then-current renewal price.

•••

gofhcrm110
cjc199ca
DANICA199
fbrmkhp1
fbrmkhp2
gofhcuk108
NOV199LAL6
NOVDOMAIN1
race199twa
race199twb

I used CJC1991CA coupon right now. Thanks for this. Whats the domain tipsblog url? I'd like to bookmark it.

•••
These all work in the U.S. I just used this one: cjc199ca and have already used the rest.

gofhcrm110
cjc199ca
DANICA199
fbrmkhp1
fbrmkhp2
gofhcuk108
NOV199LAL6
NOVDOMAIN1
race199twa
race199twb

•••
for paypal payment seeker: gd31145c - $8,17 (include ICANN) work for new .com

•••
•••
any .ca renewal code available?

•••
•••
•••
Domain Renewal .Com
GDBB776 $8.67 worked for me..

•••
Domain Renewal .Com

Tried several renewal .com codes and this one is the cheapest right now

•••
MOXIE295 just got me a new .com in Canada for $3.13 all in :wave:

•••
MOBI renewal code

Anyone know a better MOBI renewal code than
$10.99 US + ICANN = $11.17 ?

•••
Domain Renewal .Com

Also brings private domain renewal down to 3.99$ so saves a total of 12.50$ per 1 private .com renewal. (y)

•••
Any 1 have any new $1 to $3 codes .

Thanks .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back