Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks guys!

$4 .com - IAP4C - worked for 3 sites!

$2.95.com - game295 - worked for 1 site(only one I tried, might work for more, not sure)

P.S. I'm in the Middle East

•••
What about the ones that begin with CJ? I just read on another forum that a godaddy coupon code that begins with CJ stands for commission junction and was there for a personal affiliate code?

...A CJ coupon code is indeed from the commission junction network but the coupon code by itself does not give the poster any commission so that is allowed to post. A CJ coupon code is not the same as a CJ affiliate link. Every CJ publisher gets their own unique affiliate links and those do not have the word "CJ" in them.

A WOW... code on the other hand is an personal affiliate code obtained from joining the Godaddy affiliate network and the poster basically gets $5 for everyone that is using the code he posted, so that's obviously frowned upon when used here.

Last edited:
•••
Hinch199

special offer! New .com only $1.99*! Additional .coms $9.99/yr!
*plus icann fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $1.99 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .com per customer; not valid for renewals, bulk registrations or premium domains. Additional years or .coms may be purchased for $9.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, in-store credit, paypal®, alipay or ccavenue to redeem this offer. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Go daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by go daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
What about the ones that begin with CJ? I just read on another forum that a godaddy coupon code that begins with CJ stands for commission junction and was there for a personal affiliate code?

I think those too, not 100% sure.

•••
•••
RENEWALS
These codes are working for renewals (I was in the UK renewing three .com’s)

------------------------------------------------

36% (around) Off Codes
bacon3
gdbbren8
BB50HD5
gdbba776

30% Off Codes
BB2086D15
GDBBKA994
gd3626e

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy
Egg

-

•••
Hinch199 works great for me

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

ROCKET99
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $9.99 * per year

•••
new code via email...

Hopefully helps someone:

Use source code gd3634b in your cart when you order. 25% off $90 or more.

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, gift cards or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday, June 30, 2013 at midnight (Pacific Time).

Last edited:
•••
one .com domain for $1.99

Code : recap

Enjoy :)

•••
•••
Free 1 year domain + 50% OFF Godaddy Hosting

*50% off regular list price for new 12-month or longer Web Hosting plan purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount, or promotion. After the initial purchase term, plans purchased through this offer will renew at the then-current list price. Offer expires at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) on 7/31/13 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first).

Coupon code: fbhst50

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! .COM with FREE private registration just $3.00*! ---------- 3COMPRF

Still working for one .com registration w/ privacy included (if selected) for $3.13. Thanks!

•••
one .com domain for $1.99

Code : recap

Enjoy :)

It works all the way to the cart, but then it gets hung up at that verification code, even when I put in the correct numbers.

In essence, I can't use it.

Grrrr

•••

It works all the way to the cart, but then it gets hung up at that verification code, even when I put in the correct numbers.

In essence, I can't use it.

Grrrr

Same here, the access code wasn't working. Tried 5 different times. I had to call them up and they fixed it on their end and it went thru.

•••
Free 1 year domain + 50% OFF Godaddy Hosting

*50% off regular list price for new 12-month or longer Web Hosting plan purchase. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount, or promotion. After the initial purchase term, plans purchased through this offer will renew at the then-current list price. Offer expires at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) on 7/31/13 or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first).

Coupon code: fbhst50

Thank you. GoDaddy always discount 50%, even without coupon code ;)

•••
Get a new COM for only $2.99 (plus ICANN fee of $0.18)

cjcEB299c

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget or gift cards. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals. Limited to one redemption per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, CCAvenue, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

•••
New $2.95 coupon code, should work world wide: GTNG2TH18

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

•••
Why I can not register a domain? I put in the correct numbers, but check verification code does not work.
Who have the same?
Thanks.

Dear Customer,

To continue with your order, or to obtain the information you requested, please key in the access code displayed to the right.

The access code you see is part of an additional security process Go Daddy has developed to protect you. Since the access code is provided as a graphic picture, it cannot be read by a "script" program. As a result, these types of programs, which are often used by individuals for various devious purposes, are prevented from entering our systems. Once you’ve keyed in the number displayed, you can proceed with your order or obtain the information you requested.

Thank you,
Go Daddy

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Same here, the access code wasn't working. Tried 5 different times. I had to call them up and they fixed it on their end and it went thru.

still not fixed

•••
Why I can not register a domain? I put in the correct numbers, but check verification code does not work.
Who have the same?
Thanks.

Dear Customer,

To continue with your order, or to obtain the information you requested, please key in the access code displayed to the right.

The access code you see is part of an additional security process Go Daddy has developed to protect you. Since the access code is provided as a graphic picture, it cannot be read by a "script" program. As a result, these types of programs, which are often used by individuals for various devious purposes, are prevented from entering our systems. Once you’ve keyed in the number displayed, you can proceed with your order or obtain the information you requested.

Thank you,
Go Daddy

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

still not fixed
Yeah, i had same problem with registering one domain. Tried multi times to go through access code but no go. What i tried was to register 2 domains, 1 at $2.99 and the other at $8.49. It worked perfectly and did not require access code verification.

•••
You can bypass the verification code and still get the $2 domain by using the Godaddy Mobile App to register your domain. There are versions available for Android and iPhone/iPad. The access code doesn't appear in the mobile app. I registered a $2 domain with the RECAP code earlier today with this method.

Who have the same?
Thanks.

Dear Customer,

Thank you,
Go Daddy

still not fixed

•••
Who have the same?
Thanks.

It happened to me.
I thought my computer got virus or something.
Still can't register.

•••
•••
gd3638pl --32% Off

Terms:
*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, gift cards or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday,June 30, 2013 at midnight (Pacific Time).

Saved me a chunk of change ;)

•••
What is the best renewal code for .com? How much discount? Can you please give me? thanks!

•••
What is the best renewal code for .com? How much discount? Can you please give me? thanks!

I think Bacon3 it lowers the price to $8.49 + 18¢ Icann fee bringing the total to $8.67, the last time I used it I was also able to include a year's renewal of my Godaddy auctions account for free.

Hope this helps!

God Bless,
Marcia

•••
Back