NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For 30% off anything use - GDBBKA1026

Last edited:
•••
For 35% off on anything gdbba776

•••
For .ca users - The 30% code GDBBKA1026 brings a .ca down to $9.54 cdn
and apparently 33% off .coms

For 35% off on anything gdbba776

35%? I couldn't get a new .ca any lower than $10.49 cdn using this code - are there restrictions?
Tried it with a .com and the Details said it was only 20% off
screenshot attached

Attachments

• np3.jpg
    np3.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 60
•••
For .ca users - The 30% code GDBBKA1026 brings a .ca down to $9.54 cdn
and apparently 33% off .coms

35%? I couldn't get a new .ca any lower than $10.49 cdn using this code - are there restrictions?
Tried it with a .com and the Details said it was only 20% off
screenshot attached

not sure about .ca as i used tried almost all tlds only ..

and it works .. Also working for whois

for whois it brings down to around 3$
http://i.imgur.com/J1Aai2H.png

for tlds it brings to 8.49$ renewals ..

•••
cjc429p - $4.29 .Com + Free private registration... hurrrrryyyy

•••
SAVE 30% off your order of $80 or more!
gd3528b

•••
gofacrm240 - Up to three (3) new .com domains or transfers for $0.99! Best coupon ever.

•••
gofacrm240 - Up to three (3) new .com domains or transfers for $0.99! Best coupon ever.

Thanks for sharing but again this 99 cents code is working for customers in the US and Canada only...

•••
Why the Chinese will not be able to use any code below 8.17? Who can teach me how to use the below 8.17 code to work in China? Even if it is around $7 a good buy. I need the number of more. Thank you.

•••
Why the Chinese will not be able to use any code below 8.17? Who can teach me how to use the below 8.17 code to work in China? Even if it is around $7 a good buy. I need the number of more. Thank you.

I don't think thats true. I think chinese can use all the $3, $4, etc. dollar codes. The problem might be that you haven't connected a valid credit card to your godaddy account. All of these codes only work with credit card, not paypal.

•••
SCOTT799 $7.99 on New .NET, .BIZ or .ORG domains

•••
I don't think thats true. I think chinese can use all the $3, $4, etc. dollar codes. The problem might be that you haven't connected a valid credit card to your godaddy account. All of these codes only work with credit card, not paypal.

Is really can't use, I tried many different credit card, is unfortunately does not support this method of payment. But you can pay $8.17. Or don't know whether there is any other way is to code can make the code work in China.

•••
Time for a new great code :)

A .com including FREE Private Registration for $3

Code: 3COMPRT

works worldwide - ends 06/30/2013 or after 10.000 uses - not for transfers

•••
Time for a new great code :)

A .com including FREE Private Registration for $3

Code: 3COMPRT

works worldwide - ends 06/30/2013 or after 10.000 uses - not for transfers

Unfortunately, we are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance.
Please click here to go back and confirm that your information is correct.

•••
gdbba776
Still works for renewals.

Thanks

•••
any co. registration codes?

•••
31% off * — no minimum

gd3535pl

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, gift cards or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion.
After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday, May 26, 2013 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
•••
Thanks for the coupon code, gdbba776 worked great!

•••
Get 3 NEW or TRANSFER COMs for only $4 USD per domain (global working code)

cjcEB4c

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $4.00 price good for the first year of up to 3 new or transfer .COMs per customer; not valid for renewals, bulk registrations or premium domains. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 * per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal®, AliPay or ccavenue to redeem this offer. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

•••
They had listed a new one with summer in it, but cant find it now.

•••
A similar $4 .com code, up to 3 domains.

CJCRMN4C

•••

cjcEB4c

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $4.00 price good for the first year of up to 3 new or transfer .COMs per customer; not valid for renewals, bulk registrations or premium domains. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $9.99 * per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, In-Store Credit, PayPal®, AliPay or ccavenue to redeem this offer. Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.
working code but only CC accepted

•••

cjcEB4c

Not working for transfers. Maybe I already use similar coupon codes like this.

Anyone have similar code to transfer?

•••
Just used gofa2001ae a $0.99 code

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back