IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah, most of the 99cent codes are done -- it was amazing, though. there were at least 8 of them. $2-5 codes are working great.

only two canadian cities i can tell still work re. groupons...

•••
I just used it and worked. I managed to buy $70 credit for $25. Used the code to renew my .com domains using the discount codes $8.65. At the end my renewals cost me like $3.50 something... This is a great deal... I wish I could use more codes, but they only allow 1 per person per account.... Still very good deal.

make a new account.

•••
the only $1.17 deal that works now is the "click through" on the main namepros banner

•••
•••
After applying the third code, "Invalide code" page shows up after applying a new 4th groupon purchased.

•••
I can confirm the code UNLOCKED is still working for .com transfer at $0.99. I just did one transfer right now :)

Thank you, this worked for 1 transfer!

•••
UNLOCKED worked for $1.17 .com transfer for me :)

•••
gda776 gave me a 45% discount. Paid $58.21 instead of $105.18 for renewing 4 .coms, 1 .info, 1 .net and 1 .org

Repped. Thanks!

•••
•••
Any .COM.CO and .CO code for renewal... What is the best right now?... Thanks

•••
•••
Code:
www.godaddy.com/domains/search.aspx?isc=

$0.99/Coupons
gofac015
gofac042
gofac012
gofac065
gofac047
gofac003
gofac044
gofac066

$1.99/Coupons
gofbc045

Just add the link above and all are said to have 3.coms or transfers for $0.99/each ;)

•••
I bought 2 $70 credit Groupon codes, used them on the same GD account. I then bought a $30 code & tried it on the same account. I was told yesterday, on the screen, that the redemption code wasn't found to exist. Now today, I'm told the code is invalid. The voucher is still in my Groupon account. Would making a new GD account for the code work?

•••
UNLOCKED worked for $1.17 .com transfer for me :)

Thanks, this worked.

On another note, you can kiss the multiple Groupon codes goodbye. GoDaddy is reversing them.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Would making a new GD account for the code work?

Yes, but it's a matter of time before GoDaddy catches on.

•••
what's the cheapest renewal code and what's the cheapest renewal with privacy?

Love,
Marcia

•••
what's the cheapest renewal code and what's the cheapest renewal with privacy?

Love,
Marcia
GDA547 worked best yesterday for dot com renewal plus privacy renewal.

•••
I bought 2 $70 credit Groupon codes, used them on the same GD account. I then bought a $30 code & tried it on the same account. I was told yesterday, on the screen, that the redemption code wasn't found to exist. Now today, I'm told the code is invalid. The voucher is still in my Groupon account. Would making a new GD account for the code work?

I am on the same case as well. Godaddy keeps telling me to ask Groupon if the code is invalid. Filing a support ticket to Groupon is a pain in the _ because they are having the worst support team (yes, worse than GD) in the States.

Anyway, it will be lovely to hear if it works on other accounts - but at this moment I will be waiting to see if Groupon will reissue another code that fix the case.

Last edited:
•••
i have a pretty good question that i would love to have answered..

Are any of you familiar with GoDaddys reseller program?
(For those that don't know, this basically an affiliate site where GD supplies you with the complete GD engine)

I have stumbled upon a few of these sites and was wondering... if i registered a few names at any of these sites, would i still be able to transfer those names IN to my existing GD account after 60 days?

Seems a bit strange, because they're all still registered under the same roof... so i'm not sure how this would work(?)

anybody have any ideas?

Thnx

•••
I've been out of the godaddy loop for years now - can someone explain to me why they market $1 .com for new or transfer but don't bother with .net or .org ?

There were ten $1 codes btw, I think most if not all are dead.

•••
i have a pretty good question that i would love to have answered..

Are any of you familiar with GoDaddys reseller program?
(For those that don't know, this basically an affiliate site where GD supplies you with the complete GD engine)

I have stumbled upon a few of these sites and was wondering... if i registered a few names at any of these sites, would i still be able to transfer those names IN to my existing GD account after 60 days?

Seems a bit strange, because they're all still registered under the same roof... so i'm not sure how this would work(?)

anybody have any ideas?

Thnx

You can do the transfer after the period as well but you will have to PAY like a normal transfer (ex: from another host), the same process

It's in the same platform but those "registrars" are independents

•••
Argh why is .org $4.99 new (promo) and $7.49 transfer?

What benefit is new over transfer to them?

•••
For all those with $0.99, $2.95 and Groupon withdrawal, i have a little sumthin, sumthin to take away that burn :)

iapwd399

Good for $3.99 dot coms (plus ICAN, of course)
Up to FIVE domains per

Confirmed!!

nJoy

:)

•••
Just used geek295 to register one domain for $3.limit to 3 domain per account.

Last edited:
•••
cjc795dom worked for $8.67 .com renewal for me :)

•••
Godaddy is offering Hosting in just1$ per month

No code required , its shown in homepage advertisement

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back