IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In this maze of coupons/discounts - anyone come across a .ca renewal and/or Transfer?

•••
Godaddy is offering Hosting in just1$ per month

No code required , its shown in homepage advertisement

I think that is their "website builder", not ordinary hosting.

•••
Godaddy is offering Hosting in just1$ per month

No code required , its shown in homepage advertisement

How many months in advance can you buy? Existing regs or new regs only?

•••
Use this : gdbba547

it will bring it down to 3.99$

No free privacy code is running yet :wave:

Great code, thanks.
It works on .com and .net renewal as well as privacy discount.

:tu:

•••

That's website builder (u can have a 5 page website with 150GB bandwidth cap) - I believed they have offered ad-supported website builder for 1 page if you buy their domains.

•••
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. Discount may be applied to up to five new .COMs for the first year only. Must be purchased in the same order, and limited to one order per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Private Registration MUST be added to your cart before checkout in order to qualify for this offer. Free Private Registration applies only to the initial registration period associated with the domain name. After the initial registration term, discounted products, including the Private Registration, will renew at the then-current renewal rate. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Many not use gift cards, PayPal(c) or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Coupon: lksrtl399 $3.99 for .COM, FREE PRIVATE WHOIS

•••
One NEW or TRANSFER COM domain for $2.95 ! (expires January 12th, 2013)

cjceb295j

*SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95! Additional .COMs just $7.99 per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate.

•••

i have a pretty good question that i would love to have answered..

Are any of you familiar with GoDaddys reseller program?
(For those that don't know, this basically an affiliate site where GD supplies you with the complete GD engine)

I have stumbled upon a few of these sites and was wondering... if i registered a few names at any of these sites, would i still be able to transfer those names IN to my existing GD account after 60 days?

Seems a bit strange, because they're all still registered under the same roof... so i'm not sure how this would work(?)

anybody have any ideas?

Thnx

when you are a GoDaddy reseller you are registering through WildWestDomains (GoDaddy's reseller company) which is an ICANN accredited registrar

(if you scroll down on the list of registrars you can see the characteristic "star" logo in the old wildwestdomains logo)

therefore , when you want to transfer a domain from any GoDaddy reseller to GoDaddy you have to do a regular transfer (basically from WildWestDomains to GoDaddy) and not a push (GoDaddy to GoDaddy)

(another accredited registrar GoDaddy owns is BlueRazor (the "star" logo is also in the BlueRazor logo))

Argh why is .org $4.99 new (promo) and $7.49 transfer?

What benefit is new over transfer to them?

maybe if you are transferring you are considered a bigger "fly risk" (meaning that you would easily re-transfer) and therefore there is a smaller chance for renewal at GoDaddy (which would recover some of the difference between the discounted price and the wholesale price)

the current wholesale price for .org is $7.70 according to PIR (the .org registry)

>>> whether registries (.com , .org , .whatever) give discounts to some registrars (that register large numbers) remains a subject of much debate

•••
You can buy upto 5 years in advance
Great code, thanks.
It works on .com and .net renewal as well as privacy discount.

:tu:

Welcome mate ,

This code is working from last 3 months

And i am using it from almost all TLD renewals and privacy

Best code ever i have seen

•••
Jan 07, 2013 @ 2:00pm Central time.
Used gda776 for .com renewals. Best I could find. That gave 8.67 each. 43.35 for 5 .com renewals. Brought $75.85 down to 43.35, discount of $32.50.

•••
One NEW or TRANSFER COM domain for $2.95 ! (expires January 12th, 2013)

cjceb295j

*SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95! Additional .COMs just $7.99 per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. ....

Thanks - confirmed working for a new .com reg just now.

•••
Anyone know of a good .tv renewal code?

•••
What you're witnessing right now is most likely the cause and effect from that Host Gator $1.95 Unlimited transfer special that popped up out of nowhere christmas week...

Is this still on? Are there other registers offering cheap transfers?

•••
Does any of these $1/$2 .com codes work for users outside US and Canada?

•••
Does any of these $1/$2 .com codes work for users outside US and Canada?

Plenty of them were working for any location. However it seems all the $1 coupon codes expired a few days ago.

•••
Couldn't find any .99 coupon. All the links and gof coupon also doesn't work.
game295 worked and reg 3 domain for 2.95 each.

•••
...it was a good run on the .99 coupons. Used 'em all and gotta thank Parsons for the Holiday presents he offered us. Thanx, Bob..

Gonna try the game295 2.95 coupon now...

•••
New $1.00 Coupon code, valid for up to 3 new .com's or 3 transfers.

gofac085

Thanks,

Jason

•••
$40 off 5 .com and a .net Renewal
GDBBREN8

•••
New $1.00 Coupon code, valid for up to 3 new .com's or 3 transfers.

gofac085

Thanks,

Jason

Thanks but all these gofa... codes only work for US + Canada.

People from other regions get the famous "We are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance." error.

•••
Thanks but all these gofa... codes only work for US + Canada.

People from other regions get the famous "We are unable to process your purchase using this form of payment. Please utilize another form of payment, or contact (480) 505-8855 for further assistance." error.

That's correct. I faced same issue while making the payment.

•••
•••
•••
Try this...

98CENTS

I just regged 3 new .coms with it.

Thanks for this - Rep Added! :)

***BE WARNED***
this code IS good for three new dot coms - BUT - you HAVE TO register these three names in one purchase otherwise the code doesn't work the next time you visit, so make sure you're ready to pull the trigger.

... yes.. i found this out the hard way

Best of luck everybody and thanks again for the code

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back