IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reported above post as spam!
If you have a good code to share, then do it here - don't post external links (most likely to your own affiliate link garden).

Anyway, on a brighter note... some codes I've recently used - I'm sure they've been posted here already but just to collate them for others:

.COMs $5.99 ---> cjc599v

.COM Renewals $7.99 (or 8.49) + icann fees ---> cjc795dom

25% off $65 or more ----> FBFHPA65

Auction Discount 40% ---> AUCTION12

:)

•••
I've noticed that too, though I think it's a marketing ploy.

I don't think anyone pays 14.99, but by raising the "regular" price it makes people think they are getting that much more of a deal, when they see the "savings" they are getting at checkout.

Wrong. Autorenewals.

•••
Yikes, glad I always turn my autorenewals off.

•••
LKSRTLDBP
Just reg dot com (+ private) + dot info (+Private) for $8.35 :hearts:

GoDaddy: RetailMeNot Exclusive! Take 35% Off .COM Domains. Now only $7.99! Also get a Free Private Registration. New or transfer .COM purchase only. Exclusions apply. Expires 10/19/12.

•••
•••
"gofg2011ha"
This one works for new .com registration for 2.95. I just got a new .com and .info for 3.31 $. It seems godaddy has released more than one 2.95 $ codes at a time. Refer to my other post in this thread for the other 2.95 $ code.

•••
"gofg2011ha"
This one works for new .com registration for 2.95. I just got a new .com and .info for 3.31 $. It seems godaddy has released more than one 2.95 $ codes at a time. Refer to my other post in this thread for the other 2.95 $ code.

Unfortunately it is not working.

Order Total $10.17
//cart.godaddy.com/Basket.aspx?isc=gofg2011ha

Order Total $8.17
//cart.godaddy.com/basket.aspx?dpp2=1&ci=17463&isc=gofg2011ha

•••
The newest code that I got: iap295v

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price good for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

Cheers,
Brian

•••
•••
Thanks Brian its working fine The newest: iap295v .com 2.95

•••
•••
Thanks Brian Duong. iap295v works perfectly!
.com + .info = 3.31$ (Order Total). :)

•••
Thanks Brian Duong. iap295v works perfectly!
.com + .info = 3.31$ (Order Total). :)

Worked for me too ... Reps added!

•••
•••
•••
What's the best current .info renewal code? :)

•••

Cheers,
Brian

Finally a code that worked for me!
Thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Here is another $2.95 Code. I don't think it was posted here.
Doesn't work for me (like all gofg codes) but i think it will work for the majority of you.

gofgh074

•••
•••
Here is another $2.95 Code. I don't think it was posted here.
Doesn't work for me (like all gofg codes) but i think it will work for the majority of you.

gofgh074
Didn't work for me. Still 8.17 even with the click link stuff.

So sad.

•••
While we wait for other 1$,2$,3$ Codes, Here is a $5.99 Code that definately works (just used it)

Up to 5 Domains.

CJC599V2

+ you can add 5 .info Domains For Free

•••
•••

Thanks for the code. I just registered a .com and a .info for a grand total of $3.31.

Probably won't be working for much longer, so take advantage of iap295v now before it's too late!

----

Also just renewed some .mobi's at $11.17 each with gdbb776 (standard price is $18.17).

And renewed some .com's at $8.67 each with gdbb776

Last edited:
•••
Cheers for sharing the discount code - iap295v worked smoothly .:)

•••
Keep it in your subscribed threads. That's all I look at 90% of the time.
Any chance a mod could sticky this? I find it very useful and tend to refer to it pretty frequently.

•••
While we wait for other 1$,2$,3$ Codes, Here is a $5.99 Code that definately works (just used it)

Up to 5 Domains.

CJC599V2

+ you can add 5 .info Domains For Free

Thanks for the code! Just used CJC599V2 to bring my total from $124.53 > $31.57

5 .com's ($6.17 each) and 5 .info's ($0.18 each)

:santa:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back