Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Code: REAYRACING

Save 28% off your order

•••
Hai folks,
whats the best renewal .COde so far?

•••
Save 20% off hosting orders. ;)
cjcchp20

•••
Any .com reg coupon under $5?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

•••
•••
Last year Godaddy gave 17.99 for renewals for .CO .

With a couponcode you could get it to 10.99 for renewals.

Is there anything that comes near to this ??

•••

gdx624k
33%

•••
Looking for any working $5-$6 transfer codes besides ace495, 495july & usa. Thanks to anyone that can help!!

•••
•••
•••
I have this new code: cjc749t2
.Com domain registration for 7.99$

•••
cjc495WD2

$4.95 .com domains, another one! Enjoy! :))

•••
•••
I presume this is for 3 dot coms, and good for transfers also?

Didn't work for .com transfers.

It is mentioned in the offer detail:

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 5 domains!
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name. Discount may be applied to up to five new .COMs for first year only. Must be purchased in the same order, and limited to one order per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. May not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

•••
•••
Didn't work for .com transfers.

It is mentioned in the offer detail:

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 5 domains!
Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name. Discount may be applied to up to five new .COMs for first year only. Must be purchased in the same order, and limited to one order per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. May not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

Nice, but note the important usage of all 5 domains in a single order clause.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

•••
•••
Get your new .CO for $9.99* with offer code GetYourCO. Follow this link for more details: http://no_url_shorteners/getyourco

Code: GetYourCO

•••
Get your new .CO for $9.99* with offer code GetYourCO. Follow this link for more details: http://no_url_shorteners/getyourco

Code: GetYourCO

Here's the info for this code:

SPECIAL OFFER! New .CO domains for just $9.99, first year*. Offer applies to the first year only of the purchase of a new .CO. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. Offer expires October 31, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
Everytime i register a com the price seems to have gone up a dollar or so. Cart subtotal for one i registered now is AU$15.17 which would be about the same in US$ i guess. Getting very expensive. Thank heavens for little coupons.

•••

forget about last year
good times are over, now the lowest price you can get to renew your co's is like 20 bucks each... as others said you can only use the 33% discount (when available, with co's becomes 32% effective instead).
If they are not worth to keep (like 90% of co's around) just drop them, and you won't regret in savings ;)
Otherwise you have to move out GD and see if someone else has a better offer.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Save 20% of $60 or more gdbbc15

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back