Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Found a code which allows us to renew .com domains for $7.49 + $0.18 = $7.67

Code: RRTV10

Coming up $1 more for me on a COM renewal($8.67)

•••
•••

That's because it was publish here in this thread.

Oh well another good one immediately bites the dust :(

•••

YUP, they just raised the price. :'(

Thats it. I've got 1500+ domains and I seriously doubt I will be renewing them at GD anymore. Got to renew 100 domains in the next few weeks and that is a $100 increase since the first posting of this code. >:(

Sorry. Dont mean to bring up old topics and dont want to start off topic posts about pricing but this sucks. It really sucks. I guess GD doesnt really care about large portfolio owners and no, the "domain discount club" isnt much better.

Looking for a no-frills, inexpensive transfer out of GD. :rolleyes:

•••
Good job man. And thanks a lot. It will be useful for everyone.

•••
That's because it was publish here in this thread.

Oh well another good one immediately bites the dust :(

I agree. I would BET they are monitoring this thread.

Well, GD, monitor this: I am looking to transfer 1500 domains OUT because of nickle and diming. If you post a 7.67 code and then see people talking about it, you cant be happy enough to see the money coming in. You gotta have more. Well, I dont blame you really. But also do not blame me and others if we look for a better deal. Thats the way it goes.

•••
495scott

New .COM or Transfers for only $5.13 including ICANN (limit 3 per account).

•••
Looking for a no-frills, inexpensive transfer out of GD.
Well, it's just $8.25 transfers to Name.com (no promo codes needed, ICANN already included)

•••
•••
495scott

Wow 2 in 2 days!

Yea the renewal fees are getting to be a bitch but I love all these other deals and I do love GD's interface so I shouldn't complain.
I just moved my dads domain to GD yesterday so we are keeping it in the family...lol ;)

•••
495scott

Godaddy coupon is like a drug. I've been trying to rehab myself. I just can't!

By the way, it doesn't work on .NETs. I just tried it.

•••
•••
•••
$7.49 .COM Renewal

ZINE10

(credit card)

It works-I just used it.

:wave:

•••
$7.49 .COM Renewal

ZINE10

(credit card)

It works-I just used it.

yeah right..doesn't for me at all.

•••
yeah right..doesn't for me at all.

ZINE10 also hasn't worked for me in a long time... Suspect it's limited by account, cookie, whatever usage to a maximum.

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

•••
•••
$7.49 .COM Renewal

ZINE10

(credit card)

It works-I just used it.

GD must be playing account vs account (customer vs customer) or so it seems.

ZINE10 (for me) is a $12.42 renewal for a dot com for one more year. No message that I must spend $X to get the discount... nothing. I snapped a screen shot of it if anyone doesnt believe this.

That is a pathetic way to do business. Sorry. That just angers me to no end. 7.49 for some customers and 12.42 for others? WTF? :|

No offense to the original poster, I am very happy you can get that price and others too - if that is the case.

Maybe they are wanting me to go elsewhere and trying to hint to me to go. :|

•••

ZINE10 (for me) is a $12.42 renewal for a dot com for one more year. No message that I must spend $X to get the discount... nothing. I snapped a screen shot of it if anyone doesnt believe this.

That is a pathetic way to do business. Sorry. That just angers me to no end. 7.49 for some customers and 12.42 for others? WTF? :|

No offense to the original poster, I am very happy you can get that price and others too - if that is the case.

in the 6 or so years that I have dealt with Godaddy
I have never seen the kind of inconsistencies you
mention here. I seriously doubt their pricing
structure is designed to "get you to go" elsewhere ;)

Do you have an example?

•••

The $12 price point is generally their full retail cost, so to speak. However, with appropriate codes, even after the rate hike you can still renew dot com names for $8.67, which is still a few dollars saved.

Try BACON3. It seems to be working still for the aforementioned price, icann inluded.

-Regards

•••
ZINE10 also hasn't worked for me in a long time... Suspect it's limited by account, cookie, whatever usage to a maximum.

Rob

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

I used it a few hours back. I confirm it works. I also tried now, before posting just to test... and it does work. Well, at least for me for $7.49.

The ONLY time it didn't work for me, was when I used zine10 instead of ZINE10-it's case sensitive.

If it's not that, then I am not sure why it doesn't work for you. I discovered that code in 2010, and have been using it ever since.

The only change I have noticed with ZINE10 is since Feb this year, it no longer allowed Paypal payments. But with credit card, it works.

•••
in the 6 or so years that I have dealt with Godaddy
I have never seen the kind of inconsistencies you
mention here. I seriously doubt their pricing
structure is designed to "get you to go" elsewhere ;)

Do you have an example?

Yes, I do. I took a screen shot to send to my account rep. Attached. Now if the other poster can show his/her discount then there is solid proof. I have no reason not to believe them. I had 7.49 with that code earlier this morning and then bang, it went to 8.49 just like that.

OK, maybe its not "ME", personally, that they're inconsistent pricing policies are wanting "to get me to go" elsewhere. I am sure its affecting others too. I said that somewhat in jest.

However, you have to admit that if you are reading "ZINE10 = 7.49" from one customer and then you go and try it and your price is FIVE FULL DOLLARS more then you'd start to wonder why. Or maybe you wouldnt. I dont know.

I certainly do wonder because to me, that is definitely "inconsistent" pricing policies.

I also have been with Go Daddy, exclusively, since 2001 and have never once experienced this sort of inconsistent pricing structure. But that doesnt mean it cant or wont happen.

Attachments

• ZINE10.PNG
    ZINE10.PNG
    164.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
•••
I used it a few hours back. I confirm it works. I also tried now, before posting just to test... and it does work. Well, at least for me for $7.49.

The ONLY time it didn't work for me, was when I used zine10 instead of ZINE10-it's case sensitive.

If it's not that, then I am not sure why it doesn't work for you. I discovered that code in 2010, and have been using it ever since.

The only change I have noticed with ZINE10 is since Feb this year, it no longer allowed Paypal payments. But with credit card, it works.

I am glad it worked for you! I tried lower case earlier. Tried it again. No change. $12.42. Oh well. I wait for the next code. :)

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

The $12 price point is generally their full retail cost, so to speak. However, with appropriate codes, even after the rate hike you can still renew dot com names for $8.67, which is still a few dollars saved.

Try BACON3. It seems to be working still for the aforementioned price, icann inluded.

-Regards

Yes, BACON3 is 8.67 but I guess the point I am trying to make is that they're doing some nifty sophisticated account-based pricing over there. Yes, I am angry but also as a developer I am intrigued.

•••

I just tried it again and used both lower and upper case and neither one worked for me.
I am in Calif so if it is by location then Calif is not on the A list I guess :P

Last edited:
•••
Just tried the zine10 - both lower and uppercase and got the same
price in Canadian funds of $7.87 [.com] - I have used this code before also.

Make sure there is no space after the code, this will make it not work also.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back