Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tis the season for 31% Off! Adding another code to the mix. Read full details below. Enjoy!

gdz612bq
Save 31% Off your entire order / No Minimum / Expires 06/05/2011

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping and handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations and pre-registrations, memberships or maintenance plans, additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, additional AdSpace advertising funds, custom page layouts, Go Daddy branded merchandise or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart - cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. Offer expires Sunday, June 5, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time).

**Discount applies to new, first year registrations and cannot be used in conjunction with any additional offer, discount or promotion, including bulk discounts and the 31% savings offer included in this email. The discounted price will be reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Domains purchased through this offer will renew at regular price after the initial term has expired. Offer expires Sunday, June 5, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time).

-Regards

•••
hey guys,

what is the best working code for upgrading an already registered and existing domain name with "Website Tonight" for 12 Months.
normal price is $13.49 / Months (10% discount) which is quite high.

are there special codes for this with much better discounts?
any special offers, etc.?

thanks!

•••
hey guys,

what is the best working code for upgrading an already registered and existing domain name with "Website Tonight" for 12 Months.
normal price is $13.49 / Months (10% discount) which is quite high.

are there special codes for this with much better discounts?
any special offers, etc.?

thanks!

There should be codes available, but am having issues with them. Will update again once I find a valid code.

-Regards

Attachments

• GD Website.GIF
    GD Website.GIF
    49.1 KB · Views: 71
•••
cjc749b010
.com reg 7.67 after fees still working...

•••
I have in cart for RENEWAL :
33 com domains
1 ws domain
2 privacy feature for 2 domains
----------------------------------------------------
Total is $333 almost, without any discount coupons.

I have already tried almost all coupons in last 6-7 pages here,
best discount coupon working for me is coupon: GDBB776
It makes $333 cart => $287, saving $46 maximum for me.
So %14 discount in total !!!

Other %31 off or %30 off coupons did NOT work for me :(
Any ideas ???

•••
dcog949a1

New .CO just $9.49 per year.

•••
33 com domains
1 ws domain

Any ideas ???

you could split your order and see, where the problem is. for instance you could make one order out of 31 .coms, then try the 31% discount codes. next order 2 .coms with privacy, and see if the discount doesn't work with privacy....next order 1 ws domain and see if the code doesn't work with that, etc....

imo you should be able to get more discout.

•••
$287 sounds about right with top discounts.

33 x $7.99.com renewal
2 x 3.99 privacy
ws registration = $14.99 (--you might be able to get a better deal on the .ws if you dump it on your order and apply a separate discount code for it--$2-3 max) Otherwise, you are in pretty good shape with those costs. If $287 includes the ICANN fee, you are well ahead of the game.

33 com domains
1 ws domain

Any ideas ???

•••
Searched around and found 'cjc795dom' for $7.95 .com renewals.

Sweet!

•••
Wow GDBB776 still works on $7.99 .com renewal (before ICANN fee) net and org renewals get discounted to $7.99 and $7.49 respectively.

•••
33 com domains
1 ws domain

Any ideas ???

Another option to try is registering only 5 names at a time. If you are trying to register all of the names at once, GoDaddy's Bulk Pricing automatically kicks in once you have 6 or more names in your shopping cart, be it renewals or fresh regs. Often times bulk pricing offers a greater discount so the codes do not work.

Also, keep ccTLD names on their own when renewing. Try not to mix extensions or services [such as privacy], and again, try only 5 at a time using the various codes. See if any of this helps lower the price further. If not, it's a good indication the $287 is going to be your best bet.

One additional option is to contact GoDaddy Customer Service and inquire if they have any discount codes or options for such a large amount of renewals. Many members like to find other registrars who may be offering greater discounts on transfers to their company, so you may consider this as a potential option as well.

-Regards

•••
I've just regged 5 .info domains for $0.49 each using the code: dec2010a

Smiler :D

•••
I've just regged 5 .info domains for $0.49 each using the code: dec2010a

With this code paypal is allowed or not

•••
Yes, you can use paypal after applying the code dec2010a.

•••
Yes, you can use paypal after applying the code dec2010a.

Adding the details for the above code.

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 25% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $100 OR MORE!
Or Register 5 or more .INFO domains for just $0.49 each! *

*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year. Discount not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

-Regards

•••
•••
Hi! It doesn´t work anymore... I used cjc795dom and it works fantastic!!! Thanks.
code gdz532a was a little cheaper for renewal

•••
Place source code fbhome25 in your cart when you order to save! to save 25% if your order is $75 or more.

•••
cjc749b010
.com reg 7.67 after fees still working...

yes, it's worked! Thanks

but you can also use this code cjc749b005 for $7.67 .com new reg (+ ICANN)

sorry if already mention on previous

•••
GoDaddy Special
.INFO .89 cents
(+icann)

No code needed. Enjoy!

-Regards

•••
30% off with no minimum.

Place source code gdz617c in your cart when you order to save!

•••
any privacy discount codes available?

•••
any privacy discount codes available?
Yes, Go Daddy has one right now that expires June 30th. The code is promofree. :)

Apply the private registration and then apply the promo code.

Last edited:
•••
30% Discount on COM/NET/ORG Registrations & RENEWALS. Currently the best offer.

gdz616b

*Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain name year. Discount is based on list price for new one-year registration prices as of 6/6/2011 with final price reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Discount applies to new registrations and renewals and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including sale pricing or bulk discounts. Domains purchased through this offer will renew at regular price after the initial term has expired. Offer expires June 26, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
Yes, Go Daddy has one right now that expires June 30th. The code is promofree. :)

Apply the private registration and then apply the promo code.

Last time I Used NC5PD17A to reg new .com with Free Private for $7.99 + ICANN fee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back