NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
30% off .coms

Place source code gda1227pl in your cart when you order to save! Expires Sunday, January 9, 2011.

•••
Place source code gda1227bk in your cart when you order to save! Expires Sunday, January 9, 2011.

Plus! Special savings on new, first year domains:

.CO $24.99
.ORG $9.99
.INFO $0.99
.US $3.99

•••
SAVE 30% on any available .COM, .NET or .ORG!*
Use source code NC3D9 when you check out, ends 1/4/2011 at midnight (Pacific Time),

•••
•••
25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
Code: gdbbc1026

23% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER
Code: GDA1242A

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 23% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Go Daddy Marketplace® products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
Ok412 $7.x

still working for .com new reg and renewal :talk:

•••
SAVE 30%* on .COM
Code: gda1227n

•••
SAVE 30%* on .COM
source code: gda1253b

•••
Looking for .us renewal code. Thanks

•••
FALL499 ---> for $4.99 .NET new registration

•••
•••
•••
Any newer code for $0.99 .com yet?

I really hope they have 1 soon that allows $1 transfer's for .in!!
Maybe a New Years coupon, would be nice :)

•••
•••
FALL499 ---> for $4.99 .NET new registration

This is an old code... did it work for you?

I checked this out a few minutes ago. It doesn't work Randy.

I believe these are the lowest prices available right now:

OK412
WALLET412
POSTER412

All work for $7.66 .com registrations

CJCTLD749
Works for $7.67 .net registration

WALLET412
Works for $7.66 .com renewal.

GDBB776
Works for $7.68, both .net and .org renewals.

- Darlene

•••
Godaddy special: Get $0.49 .INFO domains when you register 5 or more. Use code gda1256

- Darlene

Anyone know of really cheap .info domain reg at the moment like $1? I think Godaddy had them for less than $1 a few months ago.

•••
Nice code Darlene! I haven't tried it out yet myself. Has that one just been released? I just bought around 100 a couple days ago

•••
I just received the promotional email about an hour ago.

Darn, you could have saved $30 if they released this a couple days ago. I hate it when that happens.

Nice code Darlene! I haven't tried it out yet myself. Has that one just been released? I just bought around 100 a couple days ago

•••
any codes for .info transfer?

Thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Just used WALLET412 for a .com renewal. thanks Darlene

•••
28% OFF

4 days only NO Minimum

Use code "gda1239n"

•••
goak1002ab

$5.99 .com new registration
Also works for multiple years on same domain.

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!

Applies to new domains only, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $5.99* .COM offer limited to five domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.49* per year. Promotion expires after 75,000 redemptions. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
This is the quintessential domainer's pipe-dream. GD would go so broke that they'd meet Mr. Chapter Eleven by new years. This will never happen, ever.

I've always been a believer in, "Ask and you shall recieve."

So I'm calling GoDaddy out and asking for ONE-CENT .com, .net or .org domain names (limited 10) before the year ends.

Happy Holidays! :)

•••
This is the quintessential domainer's pipe-dream. GD would go so broke that they'd meet Mr. Chapter Eleven by new years. This will never happen, ever.
Not to mention there'll be stiffer competition among the sifters in the dropped domains garbage dump. lol.

Anyway, i guess we should now look forward for the Valentines 99 cent code now. Looks like holiday99 was "it". I'm ready to throw in the towel.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back