IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IMPOSSIBLE!! G D Does NOT Process payments under a $1.
They did something like that in the past and, for orders under $1, you had to add another product to the total (I then added an .info, back when those were $0.89).

•••
anyone got .us renewal code?

•••
Just got this :)

HOLIDAY SAVINGS are available at Go Daddy. SAVE 28%* — Four Days Only!

gda1239bv

•••
Don't give up yet. There's still New Years! :bingo:

Anyway, i guess we should now look forward for the Valentines 99 cent code now. Looks like holiday99 was "it". I'm ready to throw in the towel.

•••
P.S. Visit GoDaddy.com and SAVE 15%* off your purchase of $65 or more. Just use source code wwbb56615 when you check out to get your special savings. Start shopping now at GoDaddy.com or order by phone at (480) 505-8821.

•••
•••
Great for ccTLD Regs...

gda1239bt
Save 28% Off your order
Expires 12/26 at midnight.

-Regards

•••
yhkw105a => .COM JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
gda1238a => SAVE 22% off your order, NO MINIMUM!
Cheer30F => Save 30% off .COM, .NET, and .ORG
gda1255bb => SAVE 26% off your order, NO MINIMUM!
gda1255v => SAVE 26% off your order, NO MINIMUM!
BBCNAA => Now save 20% on your order of $40 or more!*
fbfhome20 => SAVE 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $75 OR MORE!*
gda1227pl => SAVE 30% OFF .COM domains. - RENEW now for multiple years and SAVE*
gda1227bk => SAVE 30% OFF .COM domains. - RENEW now for multiple years and SAVE*
NC3D9 => Save 30% on new .COM, .NET and .ORG registrations!*
gdbbc1026 => SAVE 25% OFF YOUR ORDER!
GDA1242A => SAVE 23% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!
gda1227n => SAVE 30% OFF .COM domains. - RENEW now for multiple years and SAVE*
gda1253b => SAVE 30% OFF .COM domains.*
gda1239bv => SAVE 28% ON YOUR ORDER!
gda1239bt => SAVE 28% ON YOUR ORDER!
gda1239n => SAVE 28% ON YOUR ORDER!
gda1256 => Register 5 or more new .INFO domains for just $0.49* each! (first year registrations)
wwbb56615 => SAVE 15% on your order of $65 or more!*
goak1002ab => .COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!
CJCTLD749 => Our Most Popular Domains - All on Sale! .NET, .ORG, and .BIZ JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
GDBB776 => SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!* Private Registrations just $3.99 per year!
gdbbren8 => SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!* Private Registrations just $3.99 per year!

•••
yhkw105a => .COM JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
gda1227pl => SAVE 30% OFF .COM domains. - RENEW now for multiple years and SAVE*
gda1227bk => SAVE 30% OFF .COM domains. - RENEW now for multiple years and SAVE*
gda1256 => Register 5 or more new .INFO domains for just $0.49* each! (first year registrations)
goak1002ab => .COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!
CJCTLD749 => Our Most Popular Domains - All on Sale! .NET, .ORG, and .BIZ JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
gdbbren8 => SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!* Private Registrations just $3.99 per year!

Great list! Thanks. Rep+

Just used gda1238a

•••
Thanks but nothing beats the 99cent sale!!

•••
just got a sale on a domain i was going to drop , decided to pay the redemption fee due to the fact it has sold via sedo and i am of the belief it was paid for , so i guess the question is

do any codes work for redemption ? i tried a couple of codes and the price went up !

it was only when i used gdbb776 that it returned to the original price

i have paid the fee but just wondering , it may help someone else

•••

update....

IAPtdom1 => .COM JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
NC3D17 => New .COM registrations for $7.99/yr* plus free Private Registration.
gd50bbpd5 => SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ORDER!* Private Registrations just $3.99 per year!
goaorg01a => .ORG JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
goak2008aa => .COMs just $5.99* per year up to 5 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.49* per year!
FB15TLD => SAVE 15% on Select Domain Names - .COM, .ORG, .NET, .BIZ, .US!* - new domains only Private Registration just $3.99 per year!
cjc749t2 => .COM JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
gdbb1727 => SAVE 15% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $50 OR MORE!*
gdbb45 => SAVE 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $40 OR MORE!
parked749 => .COM JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
cjc749dom => .COM JUST $7.49* PER YEAR! Lock in these savings - register for multiple years!
749APRMO => SAVE with $7.49*/yr .COM, .NET and .ORG domains!

:loveyou:

•••
just got a sale on a domain i was going to drop , decided to pay the redemption fee due to the fact it has sold via sedo and i am of the belief it was paid for , so i guess the question is

do any codes work for redemption ? i tried a couple of codes and the price went up !

it was only when i used gdbb776 that it returned to the original price

i have paid the fee but just wondering , it may help someone else

Don't know of a code, but there is an alternative solution that has worked for me in the past(at redemption/pending delete stage)...transfer it to another registrar. Tested this with transfers from GD to Moniker. Worked three out of three times - even when I cut it real close.

Not sure about other registrars.
It might not be advisable in your situation for various reasons; For one, changing major parameters after the sale may put off the buyer (registrar might be an important factor to the buyer/sale). Also, you risk losing the sale and domain itself should the transfer fail, assuming you do not realize the failed transaction in time.

`

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy special: Get $0.49 .INFO domains when you register 5 or more. Use code gda1256

- Darlene

Rep Sent!

I just took 245 names with this code...had a backlog of names that I thought in due time would get a cheaper price for!!

Merry Xmas to you ! and I'm sending over some NP$ as well :)

•••
Any code for .in registration?

•••
.NET renewal code: gd50bbpd5 gives you .net Renewed in just $7.50

•••
.NET renewal code: gd50bbpd5 gives you .net Renewed in just $7.50

I just renewed couple of .net domains for $7.49 with coupon code 749APRMO

Just 1 cent additional discount ;)

•••
hello everyboday really a nice thread .
I used .info code and it works . Just 0.49 for each domain .
Thanks.

Repped

•••
hello everyboday really a nice thread .
I used .info code and it works . Just 0.49 for each domain .
Thanks.

Repped

Memento ICANN fee:gl:

•••
Is there any special Christmas coupon code for Godaddy?

•••
Godaddy Free Private Registration

FREE Private Registration: cjcPRIVATE

Nubiano :wave:

•••
SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 28% ON YOUR ORDER!

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Go Daddy Marketplace® products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

Code :
gda1239a

•••
gdbb776 still working for tdnam :)

•••
Hi all, i need renewal coupon for .Net or .Com less than 7$. Is it possible? Thanks!%%-

Last edited:
•••
Godaddy special: Get $0.49 .INFO domains when you register 5 or more. Use code gda1256

- Darlene

Thanks & Repped.

paypal payments are accepted for this offer.

best regards.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back