IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are correct. You must purchase the 5 domains in 1 order.

GOFIVGIN2 for $5.99

Code still working... thanks JDK +repped.
Transferred 5 domains in at $5.99 (+ icann fees) for a total of just over $30.

Note: requires a credit card or pay by cheque (paypal option not available)

%%-:$:

•••
Just purchased a .com for 4.99
499domain

SPECIAL OFFER! $4.99* Domain Name!

Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $4.99!*
Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart.

•••
Does anyone understand the 20% codes. I am buying a "Website Tonight" package for a friend and the total for the Deluxe package is $97.08. I have an email saying:

"The more money you spend this weekend, the more you SAVE at Go Daddy. The choice is yours — fill your cart with your favorite Go Daddy® products and then choose between 10%, 15% and 20% OFF."

I am assuming the code has expired already. Does anyone have a code that will discount a web package?

EDIT: downforce gives me 15% off. Not bad, but are there any 20-30% off coupons.

•••
GOFIVGIN2 just worked for regging two .com domains

5.99 plus .18 = 6.17 each

•••
Try these:
FBGDHOME20 -> 20% OFF $75+
CATALOG1 -> $20 OFF $75+
CATALOG7 -> 25% OFF $75+

Not sure if those will work but that is what I have used in the past for hosting and cashparking.

You may have to clear your cookies or try another browser on your PC -OR- even try a different PC. Sometimes it remembers the IP address. OR - as you eluded to, the coupon could have expired.

Does anyone understand the 20% codes. I am buying a "Website Tonight" package for a friend and the total for the Deluxe package is $97.08. I have an email saying:

"The more money you spend this weekend, the more you SAVE at Go Daddy. The choice is yours — fill your cart with your favorite Go Daddy® products and then choose between 10%, 15% and 20% OFF."

I am assuming the code has expired already. Does anyone have a code that will discount a web package?

EDIT: downforce gives me 15% off. Not bad, but are there any 20-30% off coupons.

•••
I have to transfer 9 domains to GoDaddy and 1 renewal which makes the order of $75.52

I tried many 20-30% off codes but none of them worked. Anyone can please help me?

•••
You may want to do those transactions separately. Maybe do one transfer using a 499domain transfer code and the rest with one like: GOFIVGIN2 which I would think would get you $5.99 transfers.

Then, do one renewal with TVSPECIAL maybe? I think that would run you $7.47. See if that combination works out better for you. But, try to keep the transfers and renewal separated or coupons may not work.

I have to transfer 9 domains to GoDaddy and 1 renewal which makes the order of $75.52

I tried many 20-30% off codes but none of them worked. Anyone can please help me?

•••
.ORG coupon

.ORG coupon

gdbb776 - $7.68

Tested on renewal :)

•••
Thanks OptimalNames but I want to use my Paypal and both 499domain and GOFIVGIN2 doesn't accept Paypal.

You may want to do those transactions separately. Maybe do one transfer using a 499domain transfer code and the rest with one like: GOFIVGIN2 which I would think would get you $5.99 transfers.

Then, do one renewal with TVSPECIAL maybe? I think that would run you $7.47. See if that combination works out better for you. But, try to keep the transfers and renewal separated or coupons may not work.

•••
You may not be able to save the planet on Earth Day, but you can save some green on your favorite Go Daddy® products. Whether you want to promote energy-saving tips on your website, blog about the environment, or simply register a name that says you're all about conservation, you can do it at Go Daddy for special savings. But this offer ends April 25 at midnight (PT), so start shopping.

SAVE 20%* off your purchase of $50 or more at Go Daddy!
Use source code gda439r when you check out.

•••
•••
•••
Registered 20+ with GOFIVGIN2

•••

tvspecial
and dnf5 both working for .com renewals

•••
gdbb776 - works for .tv renew

Made 24.99 from 39!!

•••
the 499domain code didn't work for a .in transfer.i was going to use a CC too.when was that coupon started? maybe i used it a few months ago on something else..

•••
For .US renewals the only one I could find is

downforce

Gives you 30% off of regular charge of $19.99

If there is a better one, please post it here :)

•••
gda427a 30 %

I'm renewing 8 domains and that code reduces each to $7.66 only.

Is that 30 % ???

I did not realize new regs cost over $10 now.....:o

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

Try these:
FBGDHOME20 -> 20% OFF $75+
CATALOG1 -> $20 OFF $75+
CATALOG7 -> 25% OFF $75+

Not sure if those will work but that is what I have used in the past for hosting and cashparking.

You may have to clear your cookies or try another browser on your PC -OR- even try a different PC. Sometimes it remembers the IP address. OR - as you eluded to, the coupon could have expired.

CATALOG1 -> $20 OFF $75+
CATALOG7 -> 25% OFF $75+

do not work

•••
DNF5 still working, from 45$ discounted to 35$ for renewing dot com/net.

•••
confirming .net renewal code scam14 = $7.67

Cheers
Corey

•••
LIMITED OFFER.
Register domain .com.net.org only $5,99 + ICANN
COUPON CODE: gofivgind2

LIMITED OFFER.
Register domain .com only $4,99 + ICANN
COUPON CODE: Ning499

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
@BladeMaster: Thank you! Rep added

•••
I could really use a working 25% code,

have a few .me renewals coming up next week...

Thanks in advance :)
Toni

•••
LIMITED OFFER.

LIMITED OFFER.
Register domain .com only $5,99 + ICANN
COUPON CODE: Ning499
Ning499 works for transfers too. But it is $4.99+icann, not $5.99+icann :)

•••
Yep confirmed...

:)

I did one for 4.99 and one for 5.99...

Lol not sure if the time spend checking out one by one is really saving me money though :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back