Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
BUYCOM99 Got price $1.17 for transfer. Thanks.

•••
Thanks for the BUYCOM99 code!

•••
You can't use Paypal with this code though - BUYCOM99

•••
I am looking for Godaddy coupon code that work for privacy and renewal, any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks! :)

I think you should search for some kind of -10% code because it would be hard to find that what you want.

•••
Transfers are still just $1.17 with BUYCOM99, thanks

•••
Registered a .com with this one BUYCOM99 charges 1.17$, Only credit card though..

•••
I just regged a name with BUYCOM99 it still works guys.

•••
hey any coupans for TDNAM here ?

•••
Any Discount coupon for godaddy backorders ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
BUYCOM99 not working for me as of now.

•••
I used BUYCOM99 4 hours before. I think it is only 1 time use.

•••
You can only use it once per credit card.

•••
This special offer expires 1/2/2010, so start shopping now! Use source code fbgdhome20 to get 20% OFF* your order of $75 or more when you order

•••
I used BUYCOM99 4 hours before. I think it is only 1 time use.

Thanks for whoever posted BUYCOM99. I just use it to initiate a transfer for just $1.17.

•••
•••
BUYCOM99 1.99 domain.
Once per account
Thanks, I used it a couple of hours ago and it worked like a charm. It's $0.99 (not $1.99) + Icann.

•••
fbhost15 will get you 15% off hosting.............good til 1/3/10

•••
Thanks, I used it a couple of hours ago and it worked like a charm. It's $0.99 (not $1.99) + Icann.

not working, working for anyone else right now?

•••
not working, working for anyone else right now?

we're discussing buycom99 for $0.99 domain names, right?

When you mention it's not working, have you used it once already? If so, it may be blocking your account, IP, credit card, etc... as it appears to be a one-time coupon code.

?

Rob

•••
•••
we're discussing buycom99 for $0.99 domain names, right?

When you mention it's not working, have you used it once already? If so, it may be blocking your account, IP, credit card, etc... as it appears to be a one-time coupon code.

?

Rob
The one that's correct.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back