Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just tried to use cjcblack09 code again with another GoDaddy account of mine and it was working until I tried to make payment with the same Paypal account as the first time. Oooops! It caught on and rejected the discount code. So close too!

•••
•••
Is there a code valid for transferring now? THANKS!

•••
DNF2 worked for a .com renewal. $7.57.

•••
gdbb776

Used this handy code for 25% off godaddy auctions package discount!

•••
gdbb776 - worked today for a 7.68 .org renewal.

•••
Tested cjcblack09 for both renew and new register: dead

•••
Is there a code valid for transferring now? THANKS!

Do you mean a Discount code, or an Auth code?

Transfers are only $6.99 no coupon needed. :)

•••
Just tested cjcblack09 and it worked just fine

•••
Cyber Monday Code : BLACKOUT $5.00 com regs and ?? Today Only

•••
Anyone have a good privacy protection code?

•••

Thanks - but did nothing to reduce the regular price of $18.99 for a backorder.

Cheers,

Rob

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Just FYI: the code DOWNFORCE reduces a backorder fee from $18.99 to $16.14.

Used moments ago for a .com backorder.

•••
Why bother telling us this? It's a .com code, not a backorder code, thus it's a little obvious that it didn't help with the backorder. Use DOWNFORCE and you'll knock off about $3 or so from a backorder.

Thanks - but did nothing to reduce the regular price of $18.99 for a backorder.

Cheers,

Rob

•••
Why bother telling us this? It's a .com code, not a backorder code, thus it's a little obvious that it didn't help with the backorder. Use DOWNFORCE and you'll knock off about $3 or so from a backorder.

Actually, it worked on products other than just .com (most gTLD and ccTLDs depending on inbound discount codes embedded in the URL, etc) and it was primarily to share my experience with other users.

There's relatively little shared knowledge about GD backorder discount coupons (and yes, DOWNFORCE did provide a US $2.85 backorder discount as I confirmed above)...

It was just to save other members one less random code to enter in hopes of obtaining a working discount.

Cheers,

Rob

•••
Oh, I see. Some codes, like cjcblack09, only seem to work with .com's (I tried it with a .net reg and a .net transfer, no dice). I was thinking this was one of these kid of codes.

Actually, it worked on products other than just .com (most gTLD and ccTLDs depending on inbound discount codes embedded in the URL, etc) and it was primarily to share my experience with other users.

There's relatively little shared knowledge about GD backorder discount coupons (and yes, DOWNFORCE did provide a US $2.85 backorder discount as I confirmed above)...

It was just to save other members one less random code to enter in hopes of obtaining a working discount.

Cheers,

Rob

•••
•••

Thanks for the code... just regged .com for only $5.18 :)

•••
Hosting plans

gdr1145g

15% OFF Web Hosting plans of 12 months or more, including Unlimited Hosting.
offer expires December 14, 2009 at 8:00 am

•••
gdr1156as = 25% off $75

gdr1156as = 25% off $75 through Dec 15

•••
GRAVITY1 just worked for a new .com registration for $5.18.

blackout, cjctld749 didn't seem to work anymore, although tvspecial brought it down to just over $7.

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Just tried pretty much every code on the last 3 pages to use with a .us renewal - no luck. It could be because there is a discount (no coupon required) price of $7.99 for .us renewals right now... down from the "regular" renewal price of $19.99

•••
Any one have a code for .US renewal?

"downforce" gets 15% off but looking
for anything better.

NN

•••
Sadly, I haven't seen a .us-specific code in awhile.

Any one have a code for .US renewal?

"downforce" gets 15% off but looking
for anything better.

NN

•••
•••
Hi, i'm a newbie, how can i use godaddy code, i mean when i process transfer, where to input this code, thanks a lot
Everytime you buy something (registrations, transfers or any other service), at the last stage, before you complete the order, you'll see the proper text field where you can enter the promo code.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back