IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any codes for .tv renewal...... :hi:

-JD

.MOBI and .TV renewals.

gdbb776

but don't know if it still works and don't know how much saving. Try it out and let us know

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Guys, i need new special Codes for TDNAM Closeouts please please please....(or standard Codes which also work with TDNAM)
For .NET, .COM, .INFO, .ORG

I am intending to buy many Names, but the Reg Fees will kill me without Codes

•••
.MOBI and .TV renewals.

gdbb776

but don't know if it still works and don't know how much saving. Try it out and let us know

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

Guys, i need new special Codes for TDNAM Closeouts please please please....(or standard Codes which also work with TDNAM)
For .NET, .COM, .INFO, .ORG

I am intending to buy many Names, but the Reg Fees will kill me without Codes
I don't know if this will work with TDNAM but it saves me 15% on my monthly hosting and on backorders:

DOWNFORCE

Worth a try! Please let me know if it works for you.

•••
ok guys, did some research and found ZINE Codes work for TDNAM

i used ZINE7 -> .com $7.49

this code should work till next year (June 2010) and is for new .COM registerations, renewal, and also works for TDNAM

Let me know if it works for you too

•••
•••
Dnf2 worked for me. New .com registration for $7.57

•••
gdr0705t - $10 off (no minimum) - New registrations and renewals

I had to do them one by one to take advantage of full discount of $10 off per name over $10.

Renewed quite a few domains including .cc for $9.99 ($19.99 reg) - .ws $4.99 ($14.99 reg)

Additional Exclusions: Not applicable to sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, Go Daddy Marketplace products, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.

Edit - You can also use them for multiple items in your cart. I added two domains that were $9.99/yr to cart and it took $10 off my total. So combine your < $10 items together to take full advantage of the code.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks jdk for such a great coupon code. Rep+

•••
gdr0705t - $10 off (no minimum) - New registrations and renewals

I had to do them one by one to take advantage of full discount of $10 off per name over $10.

Renewed quite a few domains including .cc for $9.99 ($19.99 reg) - .ws $4.99 ($14.99 reg)

Additional Exclusions: Not applicable to sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, Go Daddy Marketplace products, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.

Edit - You can also use them for multiple items in your cart. I added two domains that were $9.99/yr to cart and it took $10 off my total. So combine your < $10 items together to take full advantage of the code.
Isn't working for me, for .com renewals..

•••
Isn't working for me, for .com renewals..

I renewed about 15 .com domains for 87 cents each using this code, but it seems to have just stopped working.

Makes sense GoDaddy killed this coupon code as they'd lose a ton of money off it real fast if they left it active.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Same here. Appears code is no longer working. At least we got some renewals out of it before it stopped.

We'll just have to hunt for another one :)

•••
I got to renew 2 domains at 1.09$
and later when i renewed another domain it said 0.87$
and then charged me 10.87$ in my paypaL!!!
dam thaz a cheet!

•••
.MOBI and .TV renewals.

gdbb776

This code worked for me. Price reduced from $39.99 to $24.99 for .TV renewals.
Rep coming.
:)

•••
Since the $10 no longer works, you can use gdr0705s for $5 off per order.

•••
•••
Since the $10 no longer works, you can use gdr0705s for $5 off per order.

Verified this works for registrations and renewals, but not transfers.

•••
Verified this works for registrations and renewals, but not transfers.

I just tried this one for .com renewals and it doesnt work :\.

I tried single renewal then bulk renewal. No go

•••
PHP:
I just tried this one for .com renewals and it doesnt work :\.

I tried single renewal then bulk renewal. No go

The $5 code works. The $10 doesn't. Just renewed several names.

•••
I used the $5 code to buy tdnam membership total $0...so that code still works

•••

Thanks for the reminder, I was going to sign up again but kept putting it off!
But for a freebie - done! :tu: rep+

•••

Thanks a lot... Repped you!

Got a free membership on TDNAM!!

•••
Great code!

It's so bad I miss the $10 off, but still lucky on this $5 code!

Just renew 30 .com names, save lots :)

•••
I just consolidated around 83 of them... !
for 5 freaking months and that too for free!!!!!! :P

GOt the ttld membership

and in total spent just around 25 bucks.... :)
for 95 domains renewal and consolidation!
dam happy now ;)

•••
Can any one confirm if $10 off code is still working?

•••
I don't get why I can't use the code gdr0705s.

I go to renew one of my .com domains. I get the .com domain to my cart where it says it is $10.86. I use the code gdr0705s in the promo area and it just refreshes and tells me $10.86 again. What am i doing wrong?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back