hello all
here are coupon codes
first: GDD99com1
2nd: JODOMUSD1
last one
EGDOMEGP1 use it and change the currency to Eur
link https://uk.godaddy.com/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you, got one for .99$ + $10 for privacy. unfortunately, GoDaddy still charges people to protect their privacy.

•••
this happens from any country or only uk? I am trying from India

•••
•••
•••
•••
Only new or existing customers too?

•••
Can be applied but price did not change

•••
Can be applied but price did not change

Have you changed your currency at the bottom of the page?
For promo codes cjc99com and JODOMUSD1, the currency must be "USD"
For EGDOMEGP1 code the currency is "EUR"

upload_2020-8-27_18-24-4.png

This apparently only works for new users, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you, got one for .99$ + $10 for privacy. unfortunately, GoDaddy still charges people to protect their privacy.

It is my understanding that GoDaddy now has a free Whois privacy.

When paying for an order, you need to select this option:
upload_2020-8-27_18-39-46.png

upload_2020-8-27_18-40-35.png

•••
It is my understanding that GoDaddy now has a free Whois privacy.

When paying for an order, you need to select this option:
Show attachment 165279

Show attachment 165280
My bad it was my first reg with gd. I didn't know the difference between those and I thought the "No thanks" option means I don't want privacy. lesson learned

thank you for letting me know

•••
•••
Does this work for old customers too?

•••
•••
Maybe for old customers that have not used it before could work (not tried myself yet though)

Last edited:
•••
Maybe for old customers that have not used it before could work (not tried myself yet though)
yes if you don't use any coupon before

•••

Even though there are registrars that sell privacy protection, it doesn't mean they will show your info if you don't buy it, I happen to think so until one day I asked a registrar that sell privacy protection, and the answer was that if you are a person (not a company) they won't show your personal info, I think it has something to do with GDPR or some other law, and I can confirm because I purchased some domains without protection and never had my info show up in the WHOIS, the same applies to Godaddy (I think I already purchased from them too) I never pay for privacy protection.

•••
Even though there are registrars that sell privacy protection, it doesn't mean they will show your info if you don't buy it, I happen to think so until one day I asked a registrar that sell privacy protection, and the answer was that if you are a person (not a company) they won't show your personal info, I think it has something to do with GDPR or some other law, and I can confirm because I purchased some domains without protection and never had my info show up in the WHOIS, the same applies to Godaddy (I think I already purchased from them too) I never pay for privacy protection.

Really! registrars they try their best to upsell people, I just went to grab some names for $5 from NetworkSolutions to see how it goes but the site is down at the moment.

•••
not working. my cc address is indonesia

•••
not working. my cc address is indonesia
doesn't matter
just do this
first open incognito window from chrome
010.png

2nd open GoDaddy and scroll down choose Eur currency and use this coupon EGDOMEGP1
Note: the coupon only valid for new accounts

•••
It changed for me but i couldn't checkout (login issues)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back