IT.COM

GoDaddy Co-Branded Auction Pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Have no idea what forum this should go in. It's mainly an idea for GoDaddy but also for other places.

@Joe Styler

I was wondering if you ever thought of having a co-branded type page for auctions and such? What I mean is something like - http://www.namejet.com/featuredauctions/BlankNames

I have one at NJ but it comes and goes based on whether it's Featured or not. I would love to have a permanent one that I can keep in my sig, my site, advertising elsewhere.

But for GoDaddy and any other place, have you ever thought of doing something like this?

Using GoDaddy as an example. You already have an active marketplace, in place. Let's say I have some 7-day auctions or maybe even Buy Nows. It would be great if I could get a permanent url to link to. A page of my own auctions. That alone would be great, the ability to upload or have somebody at GD upload a logo, would be bonus. Same with having our name in the url, bonus. Again, kind of like the NJ setup. I think it would even bring more action (money) to your place.

Who else has a marketplace, Namesilo. A known place that already has an auction setup. Don't think it would be too hard to implement something like that, since the foundation is already there.

Interested in input from others.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this is a good suggestion. I will send it up to the auctions team.

•••
I was searching for something else, and found this thread. Let's say I want to setup some 7 day auctions at GoDaddy. Imagine if I had a url I could share here, social media etc. More sales for me, more sales for GoDaddy, all the branding that comes with it etc. Find 1 hungry GD employee with the skills to make it happen.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back