Dynadot

GODADDY CASH PARKING PAYOUT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jahson

Impact
Good day Pros,

I have a question about godaddy cash parking payout.

I subscribed to the godaddy cash parking basic plan (60% Revenue Share). My question is this: Does godaddy collect their 40% share before displaying my revenue on the dashboard. That is, if my dashboard is showing $100, would they pay me the 100 dollars or 60 dollars?

Thanks for your response.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you get what your dashboard shows

•••
That is if you are able to get paid. They owe me money I never got and they don't reply to emails or phone calls when it comes to paying up.

•••
Godaddy Cash Parking is well known for not paying (Just like Bodis)
Avoid both...

•••
Avoid both...
Too bad! Which one would you recommend sir?

•••
That is if you are able to get paid. They owe me money I never got and they don't reply to emails or phone calls when it comes to paying up.
Thanks for this information sir. Is there any one you can recommend?

•••
Avoid both...
Please note that some individuals have had issues with Bodis payouts. In my experience, they were very reliable.

As a matter of prudence, one could consider withdrawing proceeds whenever the minimum threshold for the payouts is reached. Some on the forum have cited large amounts of parking revenue lost, when their payouts were denied and accounts closed. So, if that's a potential concern with any adparking service, perhaps regular withdrawals of of the proceeds may make sense.

You can compare the various services to see when the minimum threshold for withdrawals is reached, and how the payouts are handled in general.

Last edited:
•••
There are hundreds/thousands of complaints involving Bodis
By personal experience and people I know who are honest and serious, they all tell me that Bodis is a real shame
And I say shame to not say worst things...

And how can't make constant withdrawals if in just 1 month a few thousand are generated and then on the first attempt to withdraw the account is blocked?
Unfortunately we have practically no other solutions, maybe one or two serious/reliable parking companies and the rest are worthless

•••
There are hundreds/thousands of complaints involving Bodis
By personal experience and people I know who are honest and serious, they all tell me that Bodis is a real shame
And I say shame to not say worst things...

And how can't make constant withdrawals if in just 1 month a few thousand are generated and then on the first attempt to withdraw the account is blocked?
Unfortunately we have practically no other solutions, maybe one or two serious/reliable parking companies and the rest are worthless
Admittedly, if thousands of dollars are raised within a first month of parking, that might be a "red flag" to them.

For the much lower ad-revenue amounts, they have always seemed fair and reliable with their payouts. The key, perhaps, is to find a company that works best for your circumstances.

Last edited:
•••
What a great company they are if they can't handle a few thousand dollars per month

And if they find it strange, even worse

With them (Bodis) being what they are, perhaps it would be ideal if they hadn't opened a company

Apart from the fact that they are dishonest and parasites

•••
Frankly the hassle isn't worth the pennies you may get paid any where I have found. Sorry to say but the companies are in business to line their own pockets. A good service provider in this arena would be refreshing. But companies that pay up when it comes to parking names went out of style long ago. Good luck!

•••
At the moment we have practically no reliable/serious parking company

How sad this is...

•••
i think they will show your revenue after cutting their share.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back