Dynadot

GoDaddy cash parking fraud

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Game.On

Established Member
Impact
in Godaddy cashparking, domains receiving searches but not clicks, how is it possible?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Because people aren't clicking on the ads....?

•••
receiving 30 to 80 real traffic on domains.

•••
Are you sure it's real?

All I know is that traffic doesn't equal clicks. But there are some people on here who are quite experienced at parking, so you may want to seek them out to get some more information.

My understanding about parking is that it's very difficult to find good domains. There's no way to measure for sure if a name will make money or not. I mean... I'm sure the really experienced people have some great methods, but I doubt they're eager to give away information they worked very hard to learn.

•••
don't complain
use another parking service

•••
Sedo is the same. Even if there are some clicks on the ads I got 0 conversions, maybe time to develop my domain names!

•••
Switch to another parking service and if the problems continues then you have a issue with targeting traffic. Might be from non relevant backlinks from the domains past or the ads aren't even related to the domain names keywords.

•••
Host the domain, then you'll see from the webserver logs what's the traffic like really, and where visitors are coming from. To scream fraud at this point is inappropriate.

•••
Ususally stats filter out traffic they think is robots. Some will show you how much they filtered out as robots.

You can test this in a rough way on Sedo by first parking a domain, then after a while just forwarding it to the domain's buy/make-offer page. For me the same domain gets way more traffic to the buy/make-offer page. I am guessing that page's stats do not filter bots but who really knows?

•••
i think it is better to develop your own website

•••
Try a few names with our platform Toughdomains.com you can test 20 names for free forever.
We offer a hosted content page that increases revenue from traditional parked domains. Most customers with 200 names go from $2 to $3 per month with parked pages to $18 to $25 with our hosted pages.

You need to have an adsense account and we offer a free offer form and take no commision.
We also provide you referrals and stats on your domains and give you a portfolio link for up to 5 portfolios.

We keep all your offers in our system and show you the geo location location of the person who made the offer on your names.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back