NameSilo

question GoDaddy cash parking down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
The domains I have at their cash parking has been going to an OOPS!!! page all day. Anyone else having this issue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just checked a couple - got the same result as you.

Last edited:
•••
I just checked a couple - got the same result as you.

They told me it was just my account but now I know differently. I have a ticket on it, so they know and I sent my rep an email to see if he would speed up the fix if possible.

Thanks for the reply...

•••
I'm gonna bump this back up for those using GoDaddy cash parking.

They went down last week with an OPPS! page only displayed, I called them.

Then all the cash parking pages were live, days later but no custom templates/keywords.

I see some custom templates being displayed now but where is the:

Interested in this domain? (Which would direct buyers to a contact form)?

Without this their cash parking is pure crap IMO, no way for anyone to make contact...

I was also told all adult domains with their cash parking ads are gone and so is your money. No longer allowed for some reason..

Most end users don't know to go through Whois to contact you and GoDaddy removing a contact link from cash parking isn't gonna get it!!

•••
don't they still allow an html text link at the top of the page?

use that to send them to a buy-page, or to suggest emailing you.

hmmm. I just tried an "interested in this domain" link, and it sent me to contact form

•••
don't they still allow an html text link at the top of the page?

use that to send them to a buy-page, or to suggest emailing you.

hmmm. I just tried an "interested in this domain" link, and it sent me to contact form

Was it their standard page, or cash parking? There's a difference..

•••
•••
cash parking

Whats the domain, maybe it's fixed? PM me if ya don't want to post it here...

I'm leaving mine off until I can see that it's really fixed. I've been following a couple I know of and haven't seen any change..

•••
Let me post a domain of a member, hope he doesn't mind but it's parked in cash parking and no contact link.

This is a great domain IMO, so I'll give him a plug too. :)

Jam(dot)xyz, see any link for contact?

•••
don't see it there. but it is optional.

I just added a domain. Under the domain for sale tab, I checked boxes to add

Custom For Sale Link

and

Display a domain interest link so visitors can contact you through an online form

the links showed up on the parked page, like they usually do.

explore your control panel. click on the domain, click on the "domain for sale" tab. see what is there.

•••
I'll check one of mine out and see if it works, I know where you are taking about but never needed to turn it on before for the link to appear. Will need to reactivate one for the test.

•••
For-sale in cash parking isn't what I'm talking about. If I go there I'm actually placing it for-sale at GD. I'm talking about the text link in my screen shot. Interested in this domain? It still shows in the control panel but if I place it live it's gone. It use to work, now it gone...

The example I gave above should have this text link too for that domainers domain but it doesn't.

Attachments

• blog.GIF
    blog.GIF
    92.4 KB · Views: 29
•••
to be clear, did you follow the directions I gave with YOUR domain?

if so, what was the result? if not, ?

•••
to be clear, did you follow the directions I gave with YOUR domain?

if so, what was the result? if not, ?

Sure I did, not trying to list it for-sale at GD. If I do what you said to do it becomes for-sale at GD and must agree to T&C's etc...

I'm simply looking for the basic contact me text link which I've clearly shown in my attachment. This is gone and unless it's corrected I'm staying away from their cash parking.

Just trying to let others know who might have received contact, they won't now.. :xf.wink:

We have been back and forth and I appreciate your input but no one has shown me that the "Interested in this domain?" link still works and goes to a contact the owner page like it did before.

Again not their basic landing page but cash parking. :)

I received several inquiries from GD cash parking but this stopped when they removed the link, so for now I've left them unless they bring it back. The money was never that good but I did rank good at Google etc...

Last edited:
•••
I have two links on mine. a contact link and a custom link. without listing them for sale on GD.

FYI, doing an internet search for one of the cashparking domains will reveal some sites using that service. I messaged you a couple.

this site showed in the search results.

nslist.net/ns01.cashparking.com

it still works for me. with a new domain and one that has been on cashparking all year.

maybe your control panel is different than mine. I have described how to do it on mine.

good luck.

•••
Got it, will try again later today.. Your examples are exactly what I'm trying to get back and active..

•••
@cdboard

Thanks so much for your help. I found what you were talking about and rebooted everything, (lack of term) and everything is the way it should be. Text link appears... :)

It's appreciated...

•••
@mad409 Do you guy actually make money with Godaddy Cash parking?
the last time I tried it visitor and click with there service is among the lowest.

•••
@mad409 Do you guy actually make money with Godaddy Cash parking?
the last time I tried it visitor and click with there service is among the lowest.

No I don't make much but I do get a lot of inquiries by parking them there. To date more inquiries than redirecting them to my Website. It appears their cash parking ranks good in search results but I'm only running around 250 domains through GD cash parking and a bigger % as redirects to my site..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back