IT.COM

discuss GoDaddy cash parking

NameSilo
Watch

mad409

Always thinking outside the box!Top Member
Impact
All the domains I have on GD cash parking is going to an OOPS!!! page again. Anyone else seeing this with their's today?

This happened a few months ago and is now happening again for me at least...

Not good, no way for end users to make contact when it's just a OOPS!!! page.

Let me know if it's the same for you, not maybe just my account.. TY.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt it'd be just your account
however, there are better parking options aorund.
be it interface wise, revenue wise, or just plain everything wise.

cheers

•••
I doubt it'd be just your account
however, there are better parking options aorund.
be it interface wise, revenue wise, or just plain everything wise.

cheers

Not really in it for the money, thanks. I use Voodoo etc.. as well. GD for some reason always seems to rank well and I've gotten many inquiries from their parking, more so than others.

Might have to get away if this continues.. :)

•••
Not really in it for the money, thanks. I use Voodoo etc.. as well. GD for some reason always seems to rank well and I've gotten many inquiries from their parking, more so than others.

Might have to get away if this continues.. :)

interesting.
I may want to look at it more
I never thought of gd cahs prking as anything other than utterly worthless.

do you care to elaborate on anytyhing you just said? ty

•••
interesting.
I may want to look at it more
I never thought of gd cahs prking as anything other than utterly worthless.

do you care to elaborate on anytyhing you just said? ty

Not much to add other than they seem to rank well for some reason, get lots of visitors and inquiries through their parking. I'm more interested in being contacted by end users than parking income.

I also like their template designs, nice looking IMO...

•••
Not much to add other than they seem to rank well for some reason, get lots of visitors and inquiries through their parking. I'm more interested in being contacted by end users than parking income.

I also like their template designs, nice looking IMO...

I see.

I am atually only interested in endusers.. so I think we may have more than a bit in common here.

I am not sure how this is possible for you.. as most/all of domainers parking/lander traffic is typein traffic.

forgive me if I sound loike a google ranking/seo newbie.. it is because that's exactly what I am.

•••
I see.

I am atually only interested in endusers.. so I think we may have more than a bit in common here.

I am not sure how this is possible for you.. as most/all of domainers parking/lander traffic is typein traffic.

forgive me if I sound loike a google ranking/seo newbie.. it is because that's exactly what I am.

I'm not really sure why myself but pretty sure it's not all type in traffic. I'm not an seo expert either.. :)

Anyway their parking is still down. grrrrr!

•••
Back