NameSilo

GoDaddy Bulk Tools Broken

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
13,188
The Godaddy bulk tools stopped working for me.
Whenever I try to bulk edit anything above 25 domains the tools return this error.

Picture0011.png




This started ever since the tables got mixed up as in the screen shot below. As soon as I scroll down to 500 domains the tables go wonky. Notice normal up to shopmore domain and then the last domains when it reaches 495 domains don't display properly.



Picture0010.png





I tried several computers and when I called support a while back they had the same issues and they bulk changed my domains 25 at a time until all my forwards were done.

Problem is it's been months and the bulk tools are pretty well useless. It will work for about 25 domains at a time but if I need to change hundreds the tools are absolutely worthless.

They need to dump the godaddy control panel and take on the UNI one so we get some proper bulk tools.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So nobody is having problems with bulk tools?
 
0
•••
Their user interface and some functioning is not user friendly and errors occur in different situations.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back