Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

debate GoDaddy auction down?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Dannyboy15

Established Member
Impact
103
Anyone else having problems accessing godaddy auctions? Have a domain ending today and not been able to access for a few hours now.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone else having problems accessing godaddy auctions? Have a domain ending today and not been able to access for a few hours now.
Are you going in to help section???same problem with me here
 
0
•••
Same issue here .. where are you all located? I'm going to contact my rep now .. it'll help if I know the various locations of people experiencing problems .. the auctions platform has been EXTREMELY slow for me for the last hour and a half or so when I got up.

@Joe Styler
@Paul Nicks


ADDED: Obviously .. 2 minutes after I send my email I try again and it finally works .. lol
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Same issue here .. where are you all located? I'm going to contact my rep now .. it'll help if I know the various locations of people experiencing problems ..
I am in uae (Dubai) i contacted them and they said you are banned lol i asked why they said we dont know GODADDY live support never know anything then they asked me to email auction team i did but still no reply my one friend also have same issue so i am sure its not ban
 
1
•••
Im in UK. Wont even let me access site. Have sent a email in.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back