IT.COM

question Escrow.com down?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is anyone else having trouble accessing escrow.com? I'm in the middle of two transactions (of which both domains have already been pushed) and poof! It's been a good 14 hours.

Code:
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is anyone else having trouble accessing escrow.com? I'm in the middle of two transactions (of which both domains have already been pushed) and poof! It's been a good 14 hours.

Code:
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)

Yep it is down. Good luck.

•••
Thanks akael. A quick search on the usual forums turned up nothing so I thought it may have just been me.

•••
Same here. I want to start a transaction but I am not able to access escrow.com site for like 12+ hours.

•••
The same problem, it is down

•••
•••
Looks like they are over :P (kidding). But really a bad sign of business.

A big site never goes down like this.

•••
Whoever manages their IT department should be fired. It has been 7 hours since Murdock's first message. So the site is down now for at least 21 hours.

I'm guessing they have some major problem, like their entire data being stolen by hackers and somehow they can not stop hackers accessing their database.

Something like this happened to namepros once. There was a hacker who could still access all the files even after they tried using an older backup version.

Last edited:
•••
I have one $x.xxx deal going, and directed buyer to check Escrow.com as one of the most secure third parties!!! Now i will be happy if i finish my deal as buyer would not like to see where i directed him :(

•••
I tried calling them and it rings for couple of times and then no ring at all (It was just silent so I just hung up).

•••
yeah i checked it this morning and thought it was my browser acting up, change browsers and it was still down. Now i see its for everyone.

•••
Try calling: 1-888-551-8600

•••
Escrow.com

Escrow.com has experienced an attack on the bandwidth of our servers. This attack only creates the inability to access our site; it does not compromise any customer or company information. We are working diligently to resolve this issue promptly.

Our customer support team is available to answer any questions about your transaction. Please call or email us with your transaction questions.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue.

Toll Free US and Canada 1.888.511.8600
International 1.949.635.3800
[email protected]

•••
Last edited:
•••
Site was having issues last night as well, I did receive closing statements from a transaction this morning, so they are still operational, even though they maybe having IT issues.

•••
I just login now. So its up.

•••
This attack only creates the inability to access our site; it does not compromise any customer or company information.

1. At least we know they didn't piss off Anonymous. Because by now we'd all be reading each others' registration info.

2. Does anyone use software like Fail2Ban? I cannot be the only person to ever install automated blacklisting.

•••
•••
Our site can be accessed at https://www.escrow.com
This attack has slowed down the access to our site; it has not compromised any customer or company information.
We continue to make adjustments.

•••
•••
•••
Hope it's not a attack by the infamous Anonymous hackers

(...)

;)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Down here still. Must be a pretty brutal attack..

•••
Still down. I'm thinking there's more to it than the initial explanation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back