Dynadot

debate GoDaddy auction down?

Spaceship
Watch

Dannyboy15

Established Member
Impact
Anyone else having problems accessing godaddy auctions? Have a domain ending today and not been able to access for a few hours now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone else having problems accessing godaddy auctions? Have a domain ending today and not been able to access for a few hours now.
Are you going in to help section???same problem with me here

•••
Same issue here .. where are you all located? I'm going to contact my rep now .. it'll help if I know the various locations of people experiencing problems .. the auctions platform has been EXTREMELY slow for me for the last hour and a half or so when I got up.

@Joe Styler
@Paul Nicks

ADDED: Obviously .. 2 minutes after I send my email I try again and it finally works .. lol

Last edited:
•••
Same issue here .. where are you all located? I'm going to contact my rep now .. it'll help if I know the various locations of people experiencing problems ..
I am in uae (Dubai) i contacted them and they said you are banned lol i asked why they said we dont know GODADDY live support never know anything then they asked me to email auction team i did but still no reply my one friend also have same issue so i am sure its not ban

•••
Im in UK. Wont even let me access site. Have sent a email in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back