Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jean luc gaudry

Jean luc GaudryEstablished Member
Impact
Press Release

Please see enclosed a pre-auction acquisition opportunity made available to you to purchase a portfolio of hundreds of “.com” entertainment domain names through direct negotiation with the Founder. With over 500 Geo domain names beginning with "Shows In"; the portfolio is a global and local brand representing all countries (i.e. "ShowsinFRANCE.com), all capitols (i.e. "ShowsinBERLIN.com) and many major cities throughout the world; linking the entertainment industry, businesses and communities through a global network of websites.

Shows in the US Inc. is pleased to offer you this excellent opportunity to expand your footprint locally and globally through a highly scaleable and revenue-generating platform.

Absent appropriate and reasonable purchase offers; Shows in the US Inc. will be auctioned concurrently through multiple domain auction sites on October 31st, 2016. Any inquiries must be received by the SITUS management team prior to that date.

Please see www.ShowsNETWORK.com for more details on the portfolio, and do not hesitate to contact my office directly at (323) 655-2125 with any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Jean Luc Gaudry
President and CEO

Shows in the US Inc. 7706 Melrose Ave Los Angeles CA 90046
Direct: 323655 2125 Mobile: 323 839 5264

Attachments

• page.jpg
    page.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 35
  • page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 35
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back