Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Give.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zigomon

Upgraded Member
Impact
579
got
give. info any value for that domain name?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Low / Mid X,XXX (give information)

Clean, punchy...not much criticism. Decent, IMO
 
Last edited:
1
•••
Honestly, this is probably the best .info domain you can have, besides single letters I guess.

This is just my opinion; I really like it.

Also, Namebio reported two .info sales over $2k today (and the names weren't nearly as good as Give.info)

GLWS!
 
1
•••
Mid-xxx to Low-xxxx
 
1
•••
I like the domain, but I don't think it has much value. Probably mid $xx
 
0
•••
0
•••
@Goorga If you'd let it go for 50 bucks, I'll buy it
Thanks for your offer i think it have more value than you have valued above,i would better keep it for 10 more year instead of selling it for $50
 
2
•••
Thanks for your offer i think it have more value than you have valued above,i would better keep it for 10 more year instead of selling it for $50
I was being sarcastic, you're right. Nice domain, IMO
 
0
•••
Good domain.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
@Goorga If you'd let it go for 50 bucks, I'll buy it
The domain was for sale on namepros this month (finished unsold). It was sold recently for $180 on flippa. A $50 offer is very valid considering the sale price. I don't know, but your sarcasm isn't the best one.
Contact Giveinfo.no, they might be interested.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
most info worthless
so don't be fooled by the 50 1word info dropping daily

but in time I see 4fig sale here

gl
 
4
•••
The domain was for sale on namepros this month (finished unsold). It was sold recently for $180 on flippa. A $50 offer is very valid considering the sale price. I don't know, but your sarcasm isn't the best one.
Contact Giveinfo.no, they might be interested.
Mmm, I like it. Regardless, hope he sells it well (long hold)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Low $$$, sorry for being blunt.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back