- Impact
- 579
got
give. info any value for that domain name?
give. info any value for that domain name?
@Goorga If you'd let it go for 50 bucks, I'll buy itI like the domain, but I don't think it has much value. Probably mid $xx
Thanks for your offer i think it have more value than you have valued above,i would better keep it for 10 more year instead of selling it for $50@Goorga If you'd let it go for 50 bucks, I'll buy it
I was being sarcastic, you're right. Nice domain, IMOThanks for your offer i think it have more value than you have valued above,i would better keep it for 10 more year instead of selling it for $50
The domain was for sale on namepros this month (finished unsold). It was sold recently for $180 on flippa. A $50 offer is very valid considering the sale price. I don't know, but your sarcasm isn't the best one.@Goorga If you'd let it go for 50 bucks, I'll buy it
Mmm, I like it. Regardless, hope he sells it well (long hold)The domain was for sale on namepros this month (finished unsold). It was sold recently for $180 on flippa. A $50 offer is very valid considering the sale price. I don't know, but your sarcasm isn't the best one.
Contact Giveinfo.no, they might be interested.

