Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Give advice for a beginner

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dkaShw

New Member
Impact
1


Hello everyone,
I have a short domain, SanDiegoTire.com, listed for sale at $1,278.

I’m a bit unsure whether to market it at this price or lower it to around $600–$800.
For context, similar domains of this type have sold for $1,000–$2,000.

I’d really appreciate your advice—do you think I should keep it at $1,278, or would lowering the price make it easier to sell?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Depends how you'll be marketing it and how quickly you want to sell.

Given your question, you could:

Outbound at $1k to $2k, and be willing to negotiate to $600-800.
 
2
•••
Thank you
Depends how you'll be marketing it and how quickly you want to sell.

Given your question, you could:

Outbound at $1k to $2k, and be willing to negotiate to $600-800
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back