NameSilo

domain GiftIdea(s).de (Rep++ for apprsl)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
141
Well, I wish I could say I had a similar sale backing a strong $x,xxx value for both GiftIdea.de and GiftIdeas.de, but GiftBasket.de never appeared on the closed sales. It was on Closing Soon with a $5,000 bid but it looks like it's fallen through. Anyhow, "gift idea(s)" with a 1584791 US OVT and 1942 on German OVT is a better search term than gift basket(s) at 308899 US OVT and a slightly higher 2082 German OVT. Searchwise, it has better search numbers than a lot of recent English .de sales. What should I be asking for for GiftIdea and GiftIdeas .de? Any opinions will be appreciated, thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back