Dynadot

Getting mine domains back

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dre

Established Member
Impact
Hey, i recently sold a domain to someone, that person then promise to pay, so i transfered the domain to his godaddy account. he hasnt payed me and hasnt replied to my emails. What do i do now? i contacted godaddy and they said to contact WIPO (The World Intellectual Property Organization, [email protected]). i just contacted them, is there any thing i can do now? i REALLY WANNA GET BACK at this person >:(. But i will keep cool until i know where i stand, i need all you advice

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see you managed to get that other name back from this guy but not this one? Can you give us a follow up on what happened? It could be helpful for others to learn how to deal with similar problems.

•••
i got got yogaclubs back, not pimpmyaim

•••
Any advice you could give to others looking to get a name back based on what you've experienced? You seem to have at least made some progress.

•••
keep checking the whois details contact a new owner if there is one send proof etc that you owned the domain.

•••
Dang dre! I feel for you and you're fighting for a nice domain name. It's quite catchy. Good luck with getting it back.

•••
•••
dre said:
i got it back:)
Congratz dre! Now that's what I call some good news. :)

•••
dre said:
keep checking the whois details contact a new owner if there is one send proof etc that you owned the domain.
So how did you approach the guy he sold it on to?

Also, one idea I had. With all the stories about guys who sell names via something like paypal, get the money, hand it over, and later loose the money because of a credit card charge back or whatever; Might this be a way to have someone buy the name back and not be out of pocket?

•••
Yes never transfer your domains unless they pay you first.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back